Sad sad day for my bk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now where did I put that beating a dead horse emoticon....

This is really starting to sound like a Glock ka-boom thread.

LOL dead horse, comment erased, I've seen it happen before, the guy late to the party gets trod asunder to relieve the tension in the disagreeing sides :eek:

Last edited:
Shooting without jamming on the last round. Holding more ammunition.

Accuracy.

Just trying to stir the pot hahah. I've shot both, own neither.

I just go back.

Let's not derail this thread any further, until the OP hears back from Kabar, please.

Moose

Fixed that for you.

Lol. I'm sure your intentions are good but I see some serious butthurt in your future, if you keep that up. :D This is the internet and America (or wherever). We ar alowed too knot spale to good, if'n we wont! ;)

Damn, you have ODC with words or something? :D

As stated in another thread, yes, I am somewhat OCD about grammar, at least as far as real words and word that don't fit at all....

No kidding. Grammar police on the prowl today.

I know, I snapped. The trigger was looking at facebook and reading some of the posts from people on there, "friends" or not...

Lol. I'm sure your intentions are good but I see some serious butthurt in your future, if you keep that up. :D This is the internet and America (or wherever). We ar alowed too knot spale to good, if'n we wont! ;)

Yeah, I should be over it soon, when I get like this it's on binges, not a constant, as you can probably tell by some of my posts. And I don't need any more butthurt, I already got steel toed boots lining up because I gotta get my butt in gear with my Eagle Service Project, I only have until February and I really would like to have it done for ThanksGiving.

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved a new bk7 in the mail yesterday! I was so excited when i got home and saw the box by the door! I have ordered a bk2 as well, and it will be here wed of next week. I am glad to see we still have companies out there that will stand by there products, but no more roots for the new one!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved a new bk7 in the mail yesterday! I was so excited when i got home and saw the box by the door! I have ordered a bk2 as well, and it will be here wed of next week. I am glad to see we still have companies out there that will stand by there products, but no more roots for the new one!

Glad everything has worked out for you but I wonder how Ka-Bar would have handled this internationally? Hahaha, first thing I did when I got my BK-7 was jam it into the vice and bash it to see if it breaks.

This is good news brward! I had a hunch it would end this way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back