Sad Update: I am no longer with Koyote Knives

My life is going in all sorts of crazy directions. I just can't juggle Koyote Knives with everything else. I am going to school to become a Vet Tech, working at a doggy-day care, interning at a veterinary hospital... I was taking wheel-thrown ceramics classes for a little bit, I would like to get back to that if I ever find time again. And I am painting with water colors and acrylics in my "spare-time". Where I find said spare time I have no idea.

I do intend to get back to leather work at some point, but that will most likely be a few years out and with my own website.

Sorry to disappoint :(

Wish you all best, and don't forget to slow down once and awhile. Thanks for all your work trying to keep us informed about Koyote's knives. Don't be a stranger.

Sierra, You seems to excell at everything you put yoour hands to. Best of luck and take care.

Bill

Best wishes to you!

You are awesome at leather work, super nice and will be missed!!

Thanks for everything you've done, you were a pleasure to work with. Good luck with your plans for the future. Brad

So...Sierra is done and I checked on the last time Christof was online...over a year ago.

Ouch...we are truly toast.

The fat lady has sung...

:grumpy:

Best of luck to you, your sheaths are the best I have ever used, I'm sure you will excel in anything you do!

Back