Saddle Up For Steel

KingMC

The Pun-isher
Super Mod
There’s a very public one in Seattle at Pike Place market, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to sneak a ride on it as there’s always hundreds of people around it.

Jonny1280

Gold Member
There’s a very public one in Seattle at Pike Place market, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to sneak a ride on it as there’s always hundreds of people around it.

You’d have quite the audience for 8 seconds...:D
Do it, do it.

KingMC

The Pun-isher
Super Mod
is it cheating if I build a pig first?

That seems to be exactly the mentality this contest calls for!

For the Beckerhead and KBK extra entries, are they supposed to be 3 separate rides?

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Staff member
Super Mod
is it cheating if I build a pig first?

Like a Frankenpig from spare butcher parts? I guess that's okay as long as it's still. However, if you animate it with lightning, you'll be disqualified.

frankenstein.jpg

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Staff member
Super Mod
For the Beckerhead and KBK extra entries, are they supposed to be 3 separate rides?

Up to the contestant. All BFC members get one pic. Beckerhead adds another possibility, as does Ka-Bar Krew status.

KingMC

The Pun-isher
Super Mod
Up to the contestant. All BFC members get one pic. Beckerhead adds another possibility, as does Ka-Bar Krew status.

So 3 entries for the same ride won't count for anything extra, then? I think I understand, I just have a definite lack of inanimate pigs in the area.

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, you could try different shots of the same ride, hoping to tickle the judges' fancy with one. Otherwise, separate rides.

I got a line on a pig or two, but there is gonna be a delay of a day or three. This pansy-tailed Texan doesn't go anywhere when there's ice/snow on the road. We don't know how to drive in it down here:eek: and I have no intention of practicing either. :D