• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP: Saddleback Leather Bundle, Tumi Briefcase

I have for sale one of the best products made by Saddleback Leather—the medium, thin briefcase in black. This is a discontinued item so why is it one of the best? You get a full-sized briefcase/attaché that is a good balance of size and weight. I had the the classic briefcase and once you load it up, it’s pretty heavy. This is very manageable even when full. This particular briefcase has seen extreme little use and is in great condition. Included is a saddleback leather wallet and pen. This is an awesome set and will serve you for a lifetime like their warranty says!

Asking $250 shipped for all three pieces. PayPal F/F, if you wanted you can cover G/S fees. No trades please.

Last edited:
I have here the Tumi Anderson Briefcase. It is part of the Bravo Line and is in a very nice coated canvas/nylon with leather accents. The briefcase is in like new condition and has been used extremely little. Included is the original paperwork. From a pet-free, smoke-free home. Originally $375 Asking $150 shipped FF. You are more than welcome to choose GS if you cover the fees. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back