• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Safetyman’s Memorial Day Sale...Busse Big’uns. BIG PRICE DROPS

safetyman

Platinum Member
Hi all, over the years I’ve owned a bunch of Busse models. Big, small, thick, and thin...you name it. However, what initially attracted me to Busse were the Battle Mistress and Steel Heart. Now, my interests have drifted to custom slipjoints and lockbacks and I’m selling those knives that I used to adore in exchange for ones that will undoubtedly see more use.

Maybe with the exception of the Foresaken Mistress, none of these knives are in mint condition. Some are used and some are unused; but none of them are without blemishes if you look hard enough. If you are looking to buy mint condition knives, please look elsewhere.

Listed prices include shipping and any other fees. I will ship the knives using USPS Priority with insurance.

I will give substantial discounts for multi-knife sales and will throw in. New Koster Survivor to the first member who buys three or more knives at one time.

1. 2007 Special Edition Fusion Battle Mistress, 2007 SE FBM. New/unused. 0.27” thick saber-ground, black/olive G10 magnum handles. Price is $1000 $900.

2. Bronze cerakote Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress, CGFBM. New/unused. Magum-ish shaped handles. Price is $750 $675.

3. SOLD SOLD SOLD Foresaken Mistress. New/unused. Competition finish with black canvas handles. Price is $800.

4. SOLD SOLD SOLD Battle Saw. Stripped and used. Black canvas handles. Price is $550.

5. Fat Fusion Battle Mistress, FFBM. Stripped and used. Ghost G10 handles. Price is $700 $650.

6. SOLD SOLD SOLD Fat Fusion Battle Mistress, FFBM New/unused. Black canvas standard handles. Price is $750.

7. Bushwacker Mistress Limited Edition #425, BWMLE. Used. Okuden drop-leg sheath. Price is $650 $600.

8. SOLD SOLD SOLD Original 1/200 Magnum-Handled Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart, HHFSH. Used. Price is $575 shipped.

9. SOLD SOLD SOLD Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart, NMFSH. Used. Double cut, bead blasted finish. Mashed Cat drop-leg sheath. Price is $550.

10. Koster Survivor. Free with purchase of any three or more knives.

Last edited:
sgechFq.jpg

VPGafG4.jpg

H5HlXsh.jpg

Last edited:
I have a custom shop nuclear nano fusion forsaken steel heart with black g-10 if your interested.

#3 Foresaken Mistress, #4 Battle Saw, and #8 Heavy Heart are sold pending payment.

Hi all, over the years I’ve owned a bunch of Busse models. Big, small, thick, and thin...you name it. However, what initially attracted me to Busse were the Battle Mistress and Steel Heart. Now, my interests have drifted to custom slipjoints and lockbacks and I’m selling those knives that I used to adore in exchange for ones that will undoubtedly see more use.

None of these knives are in mint condition. Some are used and some are unused; but none of them are without blemishes if you look hard enough. If you are looking to buy mint condition knives, please look elsewhere.

Listed prices include shipping and any other fees. I will ship the knives using USPS Priority with insurance.

I will give discounts for multi-knife sales and will throw in a new Koster Survivor to the first member who buys three or more knives at one time. Plus, Gold Members get a $25 discount and Platinum or higher members get a $50 discount for supporting the site.

Take all four Mistresses and the Koster Survivor for $2250. For quick math that’s a $350 discount plus a free knife thrown in.

1. 2007 Special Edition Fusion Battle Mistress, 2007 SE FBM. New/unused. 0.27” thick saber-ground, black/olive G10 magnum handles. Price is $850.

2. Bronze cerakote Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress, CGFBM. New/unused. Magum-ish shaped handles. Price is $625.

3. Fat Fusion Battle Mistress, FFBM. Stripped and used. Ghost G10 handles. Price is $550.

4. Bushwacker Mistress Limited Edition #425, BWMLE. Used. Okuden drop-leg sheath. Price is $575.

Last edited:
Hi, i have some questions about the cgfbm.
Could you drop me an email
Thanks.

Last edited:
Gents, there is someone interested in the whole lot and I am waiting for a response from that individual. I will be in contact with you two if the CGFBM becomes available again. Thanks!

Back