• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sage 4, Dbl Lug Large Sebenza, and a 1999 CRK Annual

DallasSTB

Gold Member
Time to work on focusing the knife collection a little bit and fund a new handgun I've been eyeing. First up is a near mint 1999 Small Annual Sebenza. This is a grail for a CRK collector looking for one of these from the first year of production. It is very nearly perfect. Never carried or used. It has everything that came with knife except for the original box (card, tool, tissue paper, paperwork). The blade is BG-42 steel, and the handles have nicely contoured burl inlays. Since I don't have the original box, I'll throw in a nice zippered knife case to go with it and a generic CRK box to put it in.

$SPF 850 Shipped and Paypal'ed.

s11eqj5kdl454ap4g.jpg

kh0c0k06ggnvl884g.jpg

7clwtattbjsy4s24g.jpg

u8tdgi6ol003w7b4g.jpg

Next is a 2012 Large plain Sebenza with double silver thumb lugs and silver hardware. This was part of my EDC rotation for about a year, but has sat idle since it got back from the spa a few months ago. Time to move on. It has the box and all paperwork that came with the knife (along with tissue paper, sticker, tool, etc.). Centered blade and right at 50% lockup.

$Sold & Shipped 350 including shipping and PP fees. That's almost $100 less than a new one and you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

The last knife has been unfairly hidden behind other newer knives for awhile. It's my EDC Sage 4. There is some light scuffing on the titanium bolsters and a couple of small scratches on the blade. The ironwood handles have a really nice burl on the presentation side and are unmarred. Comes with the original box, baggie, foam, promotional flyer. I don't remember that it came with an Edge-u-cation paper, but if it did I lost it. Great knife that someone needs to carry. Outstanding quality. $Sold & Shipped 100

All these will ship USPS Priority unless you want something else and are willing to fund the difference. Insurance or overnight are extra. CONUS only please. Trades offers will be accepted, but straight up buyers will get preference.

Last edited:
Back