1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sage 4, Dbl Lug Large Sebenza, and a 1999 CRK Annual

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by DallasSTB, Aug 27, 2014.

1. DallasSTB

DallasSTB Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Time to work on focusing the knife collection a little bit and fund a new handgun I've been eyeing. First up is a near mint 1999 Small Annual Sebenza. This is a grail for a CRK collector looking for one of these from the first year of production. It is very nearly perfect. Never carried or used. It has everything that came with knife except for the original box (card, tool, tissue paper, paperwork). The blade is BG-42 steel, and the handles have nicely contoured burl inlays. Since I don't have the original box, I'll throw in a nice zippered knife case to go with it and a generic CRK box to put it in.

$SPF 850 Shipped and Paypal'ed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is a 2012 Large plain Sebenza with double silver thumb lugs and silver hardware. This was part of my EDC rotation for about a year, but has sat idle since it got back from the spa a few months ago. Time to move on. It has the box and all paperwork that came with the knife (along with tissue paper, sticker, tool, etc.). Centered blade and right at 50% lockup.

$Sold & Shipped 350 including shipping and PP fees. That's almost $100 less than a new one and you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

The last knife has been unfairly hidden behind other newer knives for awhile. It's my EDC Sage 4. There is some light scuffing on the titanium bolsters and a couple of small scratches on the blade. The ironwood handles have a really nice burl on the presentation side and are unmarred. Comes with the original box, baggie, foam, promotional flyer. I don't remember that it came with an Edge-u-cation paper, but if it did I lost it. Great knife that someone needs to carry. Outstanding quality. $Sold & Shipped 100

All these will ship USPS Priority unless you want something else and are willing to fund the difference. Insurance or overnight are extra. CONUS only please. Trades offers will be accepted, but straight up buyers will get preference.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. VVilliam

VVilliam

Sep 29, 2013
    Email sent

3. DallasSTB

Feb 18, 2009
    Replied.

4. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    I'll take the large plain Sebenza if still available, please.

5. johndeere

johndeere

May 26, 2014
    Email sent

6. Hoytarcher10

Hoytarcher10

Jul 26, 2010
    seconds on large plain!

7. DallasSTB

Feb 18, 2009
    You got it. PM or email me your contact info and get this worked out. Thanks.

8. trevitrace

Jul 21, 2013
    Sweet, my first Sebbie! You guys had better be right.:D

9. trevitrace

Jul 21, 2013
    Email sent.

10. atomforce

atomforce

Feb 23, 2011
    PM sent , thanks