SAK Alox Bushcrafter Availability?

Are any of the two layer Bushcrafters with the blade, awl and saw still available? I think that would be the perfect SAK for me.

By the way, I went to Champery and Lausanne two yeas ago (I bought a Wenger). I can't wait to go back. I love the Alps! :D

Last edited:
From what I understand, all the Bushcrafters are sold out, but there may be another run in the near future. Keep an eye on the newsletter and this forum for updates.

I'd love to have one or two :)
I think it's the perfect addition to a fixed blade or as EDC.

there is another limited supply of these soon, silver alox with red vic logo, i will post pics as theyr in stock.

its tough to say, if you get the newsletter automatically then you are informed in time. if you dont then better check my website to get on the newsletter list :D

Thanks! It's looking good :thumbup: does that mean they are available now ?

they are in stock in swiss now with me & im busy/jetlag/prep for iwa show, after the iwa they will be in the coming newsletter.

Bring on the Bushcrafter!! Will the red alox soldier and alox Lumberjack be available at the same time?

we soon have another run in silver alox in stock, it will be in the newsletter and i will post some pics here.

Back