SAK Mods! Post your pics, questions and ideas

First one done! This one went straight into my pocket ;) the rest are coming along:thumbsup:
9n4JpMS.mp4

I used to be just fine with the toothpick on the classic till I rediscovered the wonderful Permapic a couple years ago, I tried to go back recently but I just can't.

The classic has to stay but I don't need the extra toothpick so I figured I'd replace it with something else, I made this splinter pick out of a piece of windshield wiper insert that fit's great and should be an awesome improvement.
Improve the classic ? I doubt my grandfather thought that was possible.

About 2 years ago I had a 3/4" splinter of walnut in my hand that I couldn't remove with just the Victorinox tweezers, and I decided from then on I'd never be without something very sharp to dig at a splinter with.

Last edited:
Wenger Si Soldier X, can opener has been reshaped and hollow ground to a chisel.
tO0Ensw.jpg

WHAAAAAAAT.

Wow. This is...this is life, right here. Man, I'm not even going to go look, I know 100% I missed out on this one. Wow.

I used to be just fine with the toothpick on the classic till I rediscovered the wonderful Permapic a couple years ago, I tried to go back recently but I just can't.

The classic has to stay but I don't need the extra toothpick so I figured I'd replace it with something else, I made this splinter pick out of a piece of windshield wiper insert that fit's great and should be an awesome improvement.
Improve the classic ? I doubt my grandfather thought that was possible.

About 2 years ago I had a 3/4" splinter of walnut in my hand that I couldn't remove with just the Victorinox tweezers, and I decided from then on I'd never be without something very sharp to dig at a splinter with.
The top handle tool in the bottom knife is a FerroCerium rod if you need an emergency fire starter. It is a little thicker than the other handle tools.image.jpeg

Back