SAK One Hand Sentinel Solo = Nice!

Go to FelineVet and search for this new model.

felinevet.sosakonline.com

There's also a non-one hand opening version.

I like these!

Buz

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pic spiic psiic

ok that turned into jiberish

but pics please

Nice, although its not really a multi-tool.
More like a sheeple friendly tough edc liner lock.

THAT IS SO COOL!!! I love it! If it had a pocket clip it will be perfect for me :D

Really. This doesn't look a whole lot different than the OH Trekker. There may be some important difference in handling, but I doubt it. If I were inclned to that kind of Vic, something with with other tools aboard would be my choice. Why give up the utility, especially since the prices are close?
Well, one answer to that question is that people who carry Swisstool Spirit are missing 3 things: good blade with OH opening, toothpick, and tweezers. Sentinel offers just that, nothing more, nothing less. BTW, FelineVet's prices in his SOSAK store are always better than eBay, since he does not have to pay ebay comission...

Well, one answer to that question is that people who carry Swisstool Spirit are missing 3 things: good blade with OH opening, toothpick, and tweezers. Sentinel offers just that, nothing more, nothing less. BTW, FelineVet's prices in his SOSAK store are always better than eBay, since he does not have to pay ebay comission...

Felinevet is a gold member at Bladeforums and he can be emailed from a link in his Bladeforums profile: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php?u=132878 I've bought a few things from him by email (as well as Ebay) and the prices have always been good.

Felinevet is a gold member at Bladeforums and he can be emailed from a link in his Bladeforums profile: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php?u=132878 I've bought a few things from him by email (as well as Ebay) and the prices have always been good.

+1 for FelineVet. He's the best source for me, at least, when I'm trying to find SAKs and his prices and service are great. Whatever small profits he makes all go to a great cause, a charitable organization that pays for vet care for cats whose owners cannot afford such expenses. He's a great guy!

- Tim

Back