SAK + Others pics

I don't know if this has been already done , so forgive me if it has , but it's fairly obvious that many of us carry a SAK in combination with other knives .
Let see your SAK + Others pictures .

0b0c8a31-d302-44cb-9619-5141505682fe_zpsxq1ilgho.jpg

Ken

Arizonaranchman

Nice Case :thumbup:

My SAK's are the only Slipjoints I carry carry anymore .
I put all my Traditional's in a box about 6 months ago and said I won't open it up for 12 months .
I found I was carrying them but not using them , because I always reached for my Leatherman or Modern one handed opener .
I still love looking at Traditional's , and you have no idea how tempting it's been to open up that box , but when I finally do I will have a reinvigorated enthusiasm for them .
Pictures like yours don't make it easy though :)

Ken

I carry the Texas Jack and a SAK . My Super Tinker gets the worst jobs and the Texas Jack is for times when non-knifers are in the vicinity.

14849196476_dd9cf1d84e_k.jpg

Old picture, torch has been replaced by a Lumintop Tool, PS4 is still going strong.

:eek: Loving the pictures keep them up, making me envious "waiting on custom shop buck 112 & Swiss Champ" :cool::thumbup:

I almost always carry a SAK (or scout pattern) paired with another knife. This today:

IMG_1187.jpgIMG_1186.jpg

This is a pretty normal carry edc. I sometimes carry a squirt PS4 or some other type of leatherman in addition to or instead of the SAK

Ken, it's the latest release of Barlow's from Mike of collectorknives.net, I added the EO notch and darkened the bone a few shades:thumbup:

Great photo of superb knives, Paul! :thumbup::thumbup: My wife claims I have no sense of color at all, but I think the semi-matching colors of your knives is very appealing. ;)

I saw that Barlow in another thread along with a couple others you recently acquired, and the EO 77 made me sit up straighter, for sure! At the time I wondered if you had added the notch yourself, since I hadn't noticed any of the other 77 barlows sporting EO. You did a fabulous job; looks super! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

I carry this Electrician and Peanut every day. (I somewhat irrationally carry 3 or 4 other knives along with these 2, but the other knives change on a weekly basis.)

ZpjkK2p.jpg

- GT

Great photo of superb knives, Paul! :thumbup::thumbup: My wife claims I have no sense of color at all, but I think the semi-matching colors of your knives is very appealing. ;)

I saw that Barlow in another thread along with a couple others you recently acquired, and the EO 77 made me sit up straighter, for sure! At the time I wondered if you had added the notch yourself, since I hadn't noticed any of the other 77 barlows sporting EO. You did a fabulous job; looks super! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

I carry this Electrician and Peanut every day. (I somewhat irrationally carry 3 or 4 other knives along with these 2, but the other knives change on a weekly basis.)

ZpjkK2p.jpg

- GT

Thanks Gary, I appreciate your compliment:thumbup: I think a few here whether intentional or not color coordinate their knives. My attire on the other hand is more haphazard:eek:

I like the knife pouch:thumbup:

Thanks Gary, I appreciate your compliment:thumbup: I think a few here whether intentional or not color coordinate their knives. My attire on the other hand is more haphazard:eek:

I like the knife pouch:thumbup:

LOL :D I resemble that remark!

Thanks for the thumb-up on the pouch. I sort of "discovered" it in the wrist strap of an old baseball glove I was tearing apart to "repurpose" some of the leather. I can wear it on my belt, but I usually just stick it in my back pocket with the end of the lanyard hanging out for easy retrieval.

- GT

Back