SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

I carry these 3 every day along with some non Swiss knives.View attachment 1327094
Whats the story on the middle tool with the saw blade? I can't read the tang stamp thru the bars :D. I'm relatively new to SAKs with saw blades and that knife is really neat. Custom or are they aftermarket scales?
I've been picking up a few SAKs with saw blades lately. It started with a One Hand Trekker, next a red Hiker, then a silver Alox Farmer and my newest is a Swiza D06 with orange covers.

The last few days these two have been carried together.

Evogrip 11 and GEC 77 in Macassar Ebony
FVpyttT.jpg

Whats the story on the middle tool with the saw blade? I can't read the tang stamp thru the bars :D. I'm relatively new to SAKs with saw blades and that knife is really neat. Custom or are they aftermarket scales?
I've been picking up a few SAKs with saw blades lately. It started with a One Hand Trekker, next a red Hiker, then a silver Alox Farmer and my newest is a Swiza D06 with orange covers.

The part that was hard to read was Officer Suisse. I ordered this as a 91mm Ti Waiter with a saw blade and pocket clip added. I later found a skeletonized Tinker and switched the handles. It is custom made, but the innards are Victorinox.image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
Who made the skeletonized handles?

I guess I got a little sidetracked in my 1st post and didnt mention the knives carried with my SAKs. I always carry a SAK in a case on the belt, mostly for the saw. I use the saw a lot for procuring whittling sticks. Its nice to have because I can saw the exact section of stick I want to work on without a lot of extra knife work.
I'm a whittler, so I always have one in my pocket, or at least something with a thinned down pen or coping blade. When I'm outside walking or screwing around in the woods, I'll also carry a Mora 510 or 711 for debarking and hogging through knots. That saves my finer edges on the whittlers from damage from the rougher uses and more frequent sharpening.

Thanks for the info.
Who made the skeletonized handles?

I guess I got a little sidetracked in my 1st post and didnt mention the knives carried with my SAKs. I always carry a SAK in a case on the belt, mostly for the saw. I use the saw a lot for procuring whittling sticks. Its nice to have because I can saw the exact section of stick I want to work on without a lot of extra knife work.
I'm a whittler, so I always have one in my pocket, or at least something with a thinned down pen or coping blade. When I'm outside walking or screwing around in the woods, I'll also carry a Mora 510 or 711 for debarking and hogging through knots. That saves my finer edges on the whittlers from damage from the rougher uses and more frequent sharpening.

The Skeletonized Tinker and Ti Waiter were both made by Robert Lessard (Sakmodder).

What a great duo James:thumbsup:
A Texas Jack and Tinker is a great carry as well:)
ktQKoH.jpg
Thanks Paul. The Tinker and Texas Jack do make a great pair! My Texas Jack has been turning green but I love it as much as ever. I'm gonna go take a pic or two, see if I can show it.

Last edited:
There are 4 items in my pocket everyday - an SAK Ambassador, a Chapstick, my wallet, and a Benchmade Mini-Grip or Bugout or Mini-Presidio on the opposite side. I'm not counting the handkerchief in my back pocket or my keys. I don't carry a firearm daily but 99% when I do, it's an LCP in a Bob Mika pocket holster.

I have a flashlight in my vehice and a tiny LED button light on my keychain (the only other things on it are keys). Most of the time, if I need a light source, my cell phone does nicely. I gave up on the little single battery Fenix lights ages ago.

Have a pile of saks on rotation and that changes whatever I think I might be doing that day. Almost always paired with a one handed opening locking blade of some sort clipped to my pocket. Usually a spyderco tenacious. For any heavier cutting work or anything dirty and it just being more convenient being one handed opening. Try and keep the sak blade clean for food. The bigger folder wouldn't be legal to carry outside of work so if I have to stop at the shops on the way home or something it gets left in the car and the sak is still in my pocket as a legal carry cutting option.
Don't know how to post pictures I'm afraid.

Back