SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

This was a shot from yesterday of two of my current favorite knives in my entire collection:

rsVFB94.jpg

Look, all I'm saying is that you better be right, or we ain't frens no more!

🤣 🤣

(I may or may not have one on the way.)
I think you’ll like it, the 440 is soft enough to touch up easily but it does hold an edge longer than the Vic stainless. I’ve seen one with the scales removed and they are a well made gadget. Definitely a cool spin on the SAK idea with a lock I really like. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

I think you’ll like it, the 440 is soft enough to touch up easily but it does hold an edge longer than the Vic stainless. I’ve seen one with the scales removed and they are a well made gadget. Definitely a cool spin on the SAK idea with a lock I really like. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

That's entirely fair, the steel choice in the SAKs have been more than good enough for my admittedly light EDC cutting chores. It should be here tomorrow, and I'll definitely post some pics! I managed to score one of the Moonwalk models, because of course I did. :D

I'm to busy currently to post pics, but I've been mostly carrying a Pioneer X with a Buck Sprint Pro (w/ burlap micarta) mostly. I recently added a Case medium Stockman (w/ Delrin/CV) to the mix. I've been hoping to quit smoking soon, and whittling random sticks is good for giving my hands something to do. Pioneer came in handy the other day for a can opener emergency.

Back