• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sale British Gurkha Iraq Operation Khukuri Kukri Knife Full Tang 13 Inch Blade

British Gurkha Iraq Operation Khukuri Khukri Kukrri Kukri Knife Full Tang Gripper Blocker Handle 13 inch

This is 13 inch heavy duty Khukuri used by British Gurkha Soldiers during Iraq Operation. This Khukuri has 5.5 inch deep grip handle made of rosewood. This is one of the largest and sturdiest Khukuri of its kind. You need bit of physical strength to handle this Kukri as it weighs more than a kilogram. This is a great Khukuri for heavy works such as clearing the bush, cutting timbre, meat and bone etc.

Blade Material

Highly Graded Carbon Steel, Semi/unpolished blade

Steel Category

A grade leaf spring steel (from car or jeep 5160)

Hardness of Steel

Spine 22 & 25 Rc, Midpoint of the belly 45 & 46 Rc, and the edge 54 & 55 Rc.

Handle Made Of

Wood and Bone Mixed

Length of Handle

6 inch

Scabbard Made Of

Buffalo Leather (Outside) and Pine wood (Inside)

Manufacturing type

Handmade with fix blade

Thickness of Spine

1 cm

Length of Blade

13 Inch

Overall Length

20 Inch

Weight of Blade

1000-1100 Grams

Overall Weight

1250 Grams

Shipping Weight

1500 Grams

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hello
Thank you for your message. I am sorry for confusion. That is not the picture, that is the footer of my message page. Here is the picture
s-l1600.jpg

Price US$ 113 with Free delivery to USA

Last edited:
You might want to check with the admin about a membership upgrade to dealer status.

A mod might get involved here, I'm pretty sure the Forum Rules state "clearly list the selling price"

Selling price would be US$113 with free delivery to continental USA and United Kingdom by ARAMEX EXPRESS 4-7 days delivery directly from Nepal
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
It looks as though you bought the wrong membership. You will need a dealer membership. The amount paid for the gold membership can be prorated (added) to extend your new dealer membership. Once you purchase the new membership start a thread in the tech-support for your proration.

Last edited:
Back