1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SALE CLOSED

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Beansandcarrots, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Beansandcarrots

Beansandcarrots KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 15, 2014
    SALE CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who participated!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your knives, please just send me a message or an email at [email protected] and I will get back to you as promptly as I can.

I sold a lot of sweet knives and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Chariotz4 likes this.
  2. BITEME

BITEME

Dec 14, 2007
    Is that Canadian dollars

3. Beansandcarrots

Beansandcarrots KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 15, 2014
    Correct, those prices are Canadian dollars and include shipping and fees.

4. yyccollect

yyccollect

Feb 27, 2018
    ill take that zt 0550 if its still for sale

5. Beansandcarrots

Apr 15, 2014
    Sold! Send me your email either here, or on my profile. You'll get an email from [email protected] with a paypal invoice, and I'll have it shipped out to you tomorrow if the post office is operating, or Monday morning at the latest

6. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Pm sent

7. Linear

Linear

Feb 7, 2018
    Just sent you a message as well...

8. Leon.

Leon. Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2014
    PM sent

9. lex2006

lex2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Ill take the 0562

10. FullMetalJackass

FullMetalJackass Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Ill take the 0801 thanks

11. Linear

Linear

Feb 7, 2018
    I'll take the BM586 please!

12. Gideons

Gideons

Dec 9, 2015
    I'm interested in the BM Rukus & kershaw Blur elmax. My email is [email protected] to work out the details.

13. jimmy1523

jimmy1523

Oct 2, 2012
    Hey, would you do 90 for either one of the mini griptilians? (preferably the tan)

14. Beansandcarrots

Apr 15, 2014
    Absolutely, man. 90 for the Tan Mini Grip sounds good to me. I just need your email address and I can get an invoice over to you immediately

15. jimmy1523

jimmy1523

Oct 2, 2012
    Awesome, i can't figure out how to PM (im an idiot) but my email is [email protected] thank you!

16. cbr_bow

cbr_bow

Jan 12, 2015
    Cant send PM, send email to dholowachuk at sasktel dot net

17. Beansandcarrots

Apr 15, 2014
    Whew! Alright! What a wild first day! Thanks very much so far guys! So, a quick update: the knives will go out first thing Monday morning, so you guys should start seeing those knives by Wednesday. Thanks again!

Chariotz4 likes this.
  18. redbull

redbull

May 12, 2015
    Hey, would you do $175 for the Grip and remaining Mini-Grip? (I'm in Alberta, not far to ship!)

19. ChrisCanada

ChrisCanada

Feb 25, 2017
    Can you email me some more pics of the BM707? tully.christopher5955 at gmail.com

20. FR33DOM

FR33DOM Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    I’ll take the SOG Vulcan.
    Anddddd $$$$ sent!!!
    Thank you K.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018