Sale Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have over a dozen pieces I need to move, and pricing will be basically buy one get one free, if not lower. Because the prices will be so low, minimum purchase will be two knives, otherwise shipping will eat too much more into my bottom line than the already low prices, but again that will be two knives at or below the price I normally charge for one in the Maker's Market. Why am I doing this? Because I need to clear some room in the product drawer as well as raise cashflow while I await blanks back from heat treatment for my current orders, and because I don't like re-listing the same knives over and over in the Market section. So here is a good opportunity to get inexpensive custom knives for yourself or as gifts for someone you have been wanting to introduce to custom knives. If you sub to this thread, you can be among the first to see the deals I will post. Sale will be posted in the afternoon (EST) of Saturday, July 10.

Thanks, and see you then,

David Mary

Awesome opportunity, David. Will you be posting here or in the exchange? Iā€™ll set an alarm!

Thank you. I will be posting in this thread. So any notifications you get about replies here in this thread between today and tomorrow are false alarms. But as soon as you see a notification on Saturday that "David Mary replied to the thread "My Biggest Sale Yet - Saturday", it means I have posted the knives up and their prices.

Will definitely be watching for your sale David, I believe I can justify any purchases because of your rock bottom prices . šŸ¤—

Good afternoon friends (morning for those on the West Coast)! I believe our West Coast friend have had enough time to sleep in if they want to and have at least their first coffee. So without further delay, my Biggest Sale Yet has begun. All prices listed are firm, and Payable via PayPal G&S to the email address that I will be providing in private messaging or email. The sale ends today, by 11:00 pm EST.

Minimum purchase
At these prices where I will be either barely breaking even, or taking a loss on these items, so as mentioned before there is a two item minimum to qualify for these prices.

Appreciation offer
For every three items purchased, I will be including an extra knife in your package when it ships, which will be selected by me on the day of shipping.

Gift for the Largest order
To make things even more interesting, I am also going to be including a voucher for nakedwines.com worth $100 to the one who orders the most from me. I get these vouchers when I order Boltaron, and although the voucher has a 30 day shelf life, I timed my Boltaron order such that it literally arrived today. Here are photos so you know what the voucher entails:

IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG

I don't drink more than once every year or two, so I am passing this along to whoever orders the most knives today. You will receive the uncensored voucher photo after the sale is concluded.

Sheaths:
Any knife that is not pictured with a sheath, it means it has no sheath yet. Here is how I will handle sheaths: Every knife purchased today, unless specifically requested otherwise, will ship with a Boltaron taco sheath. Pancake sheaths are also available for an extra $7 each (as they are more work and material.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipped via Canada Post expedited shipping as soon as the sheaths are made. I will begin making sheaths for orders as they come in today, on a first come first served basis. In the event that every knife listed ends up selling, given my ability to make multiple good quality taco sheaths in an hour, I estimate next Tuesday or Wednesday as the latest ship date for the final orders to come in.

The next few posts will contain the knives.

Pics that are available only in thumbnail are SOLD or SPF. But first, let me show you I know how to tare a scale. ;)

IMG_1646.JPG

Here are the knives, in basically random order. A text list with prices will be included in the last post.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.JPG
    IMG_1647.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1648.JPG
    IMG_1648.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1649.JPG
    IMG_1649.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1652.JPG
    IMG_1652.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1653.JPG
    IMG_1653.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1654.JPG
    IMG_1654.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1655.JPG
    IMG_1655.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
IMG_1657.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
IMG_1660.JPG
IMG_1661.JPG
IMG_1663.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1656.JPG
    IMG_1656.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1659.JPG
    IMG_1659.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1662.JPG
    IMG_1662.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1664.JPG
    IMG_1664.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG
IMG_1677.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
IMG_1684.JPG
IMG_1686.JPG

PRICES:
SOLD JoWa
1084 EDChef
15n20 Ikken Hissatsu
AEB-L Mini Bowie G10
SOLD JoWa AEB-L Mini Bowie Micarta
SOLD Notaflashyguybyanymeans AEB-L Ultralight necker
AEB-L Edge-C G10
SOLD Steamymuffin AEB-L Edge-C Micarta
SOLD Kerneldrop 15N20 Hybrid Canadian
15N20 Ringed Wharncliffes - each
SOLD MrMoose AEB-L Hidden Tang Gent's EDC
15N20 Bocote Bowie
SOLD JoWa AEB-L Barax Mini
AEB-L Prevail and G10 Trainer
SOLD Scarysamcary 15N20 Anzo Slicer
SOLD Steamymuffin 1084 Hawkbill
Sawmill Python Hawkbill - made from sawmill blade steel equivalent to 1080, heat treated after cut to profile
SOLD MrMoose 9Cr18Mov Stout EDC/Skinner - made from kit blank I bought years ago, but completely modded and reground, this is a good knife
SOLD Notaflashyguybyanymeans Sawmill Black G10 Fighter - made from sawmill blade steel equivalent to 1080, heat treated after cut to profile - this is the SECOND KNIFE I ever did by stock removal, after deciding to transition away from using blanks, about 5 years ago
AEB-L Letter opener
15N20 Upswept Maple
SOLD Kerneldrop 15N20 Blue Bowie
SOLD Kerneldrop AEB-L Upswept Micarta
AEB-L Hidden Tang Carver
AEB-L Python Wharncliffe
SOLD Scarysamcary AEB-L Wharndiculous
SOLD in PM 15N20 Utility
15N20 Universal Slicing Apparatus
SOLD Scarysamcary 420 Micarta Camp Fighter - made from a budget knife I removed the factor scales and coating, and reground it. If you have read knifesteelnerds, you know that 420 is a great steel for toughness and ability to take thin geometry.
AEB-L Hidden tang Wharncliffe
SOLD MrMoose AEB-L Chefjack Mini
SOLD Notaflashyguybyanymeans AEB-L Resilience Reblade
SOLD Scarysamcary Stainless Tanto (this was converted from a chef I owned for a few years, and never used, it was too thick. Unknown steel, but upon testing it, it is very tough and a worthy steel for a tanto with a thin edge)

This will function just like the exchange where the first I'll take it gets priority. Please specify by name which knives you are taking. Sheathing and shipping will be processed on a first come first served basis, but I don't anticipate shipping anything later than Wednesday. And as always, I will not be available tomorrow for any correspondence regarding business, but will answer any outstanding inquiries about your purchases Monday if I don't get to them by tonight.

Thank you for looking.

David

Attachments

• IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1679.JPG
    IMG_1679.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1681.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1682.JPG
    IMG_1682.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Thank you. Last lot posted and prices listed. Once in a lifetime event to get these prices; it will never happen again.

I recommend the 420 fighter if you want something larger you can slash and chop with. I have taken it out for testing, and it's a beast of a knife. The Ikken Hissatsu might also be an alternative. 15N20 is tough stuff.

I'll take the 420 camp fighter and the stainless tanto
I might take more, but I'm definitely grabbing those 2

I'm starting sheaths, feel free to keep claiming items. I will be back to respond shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back