Sale Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLWS David! :thumbsup: Is that hidden tang Gent's EDC a typical pattern for you? May be interested in one at some point.

GLWS David! :thumbsup: Is that hidden tang Gent's EDC a typical pattern for you? May be interested in one at some point.

I could make another down the road, sure, but the one in the post is still available, and you won't have a chance to get one at this price again. Anything that doesn't get claimed in this thread today will be sold later on at full price, either on BF or through another venue.

I could make another down the road, sure, but the one in the post is still available, and you won't have a chance to get one at this price again. Anything that doesn't get claimed in this thread today will be sold later on at full price, either on BF or through another venue.
Figured it was going to MrMoose...looks like I was right. If I had checked in sooner I would have taken that, and the Anzo slicer.

Correct sir. Today it's better to be the Moose than the Caboose. ;)

Gonna wind this one down early. 45 minute grace period before sale end. Thanks everyone for playing so far!

Thank you!!!

Thanks, I came up with it on a whim, as a hybrid between the well known Canadian Belt knife pattern and my EDChef design.

I have all the orders packaged up, addressed, and ready to ship. I am usually at the post office two hours earlier than I had planned to go today, so I didn't realize they are on modified hours. I'll ship everything tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.

Everything is shipped. Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back