• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SALE OFFERING OVER-THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Have been on this forum since 2001. Original name was beherethen. Still using that handle on a popular auction site where I have 100% positive feedback. Yesterday I bought 10 Randall's and am cash poor, thus major sale. Am listing in other sections of the for sale section.

First 8 vintage Buck 110's

From left to right
a.) Biker 110. At one point the 110 was the favored knife of bikers so much so that in some biker magazine there was an article on how to modify your 110. This is the result. There is a very similar one, so similar that one would say the same knife being offered on a popular auction site where the opening bid is $810.90. You may say it's only that high because the seller doesn't know how to stop the auction. Not true. I stop them by saying "Hey Traci, please cancel this". Traci is out of town.
b.) 110/
c.) 110 two dots
d.) 110 one dot This one is kind of interesting as it was reprofiled with a Scandi edge
e.) 110X
f.) 110<
g.) 110 C Message on knife reads Buck Knives Tools for the Workingman
h.) one dot 110 two dots

5 sheaths

Price for all eight is $250. + shipping

Next up is a General (?)

Blade is about 6 inches and is very well made. Price on this is $85.00 + shipping This price may be a little high but I really kind of like this knife. I keep threatening to go hunting or at least to the park but never do. I'm 70 years old, time to pass it on.

I'll eat the PayPal fees. I prefer to ship to the USA, but if you are in some other country and can find some way to pay me & pay the shipping and take the risk of it's being stolen, OK I'll give it a shot. I don't recommend it but if your game...

Only price reduction is if someone buys the 110s and the General, I'll pay the shipping.

Will be putting knives and goods throughout the night. Have a better one
IMG_1695.JPG IMG_1697.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back