Sale Proxy Requests

Looking for a ufk proxy for next Friday. I'm almost never able to attend sales myself. If that changes I'll be sure to let said proxy know well in advance. Thanks in advance!

Proxy found. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a ufk proxy for next Friday. I'm almost never able to attend sales myself. If that changes I'll be sure to let said proxy know well in advance. Thanks in advance!
You had the first proxy request in line for this Friday’s sale, so I’ll give it a shot for you. That being said, please realize that:
1--My track record is spotty (16th place through ~76th place). My technique has been getting better as the weeks roll on, but I’m still not one of the regular CPK high-end speed demons.
2--I do have a fair idea of how to do this and I’ll give it my best shot for you, but as the lawyers say there are “no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied" about where I’ll place.
3--This week’s sale being limited to a one minute timed sale may have unforeseen effects on how well I’ll end up placing. I don’t think it'll effect how well I place, but there’s no way to know.
4--If you do somehow develop the ability to participate in this week’s sale yourself, please let me know in advance via a post in this thread.

Apologia mia for all the long-winded “terms and conditions”, but I take this seriously. I want to be above board about this, not give rise to undue hopes or expectations and not do anything contrary to the rules and spirit of the sale. Wish me luck!

Nathan has announced that this week's sale is going from 3:00 until 3:01, there's not going to be a limit--if you post in the sale thread within the first minute, you'll get a knife. Should be an easy sale. Unless you will be physically incapable of getting online to post in the first minute of the sale, you shouldn't need a proxy for this one.

You had the first proxy request in line for this Friday’s sale, so I’ll give it a shot for you. That being said, please realize that:
1--My track record is spotty (16th place through ~76th place). My technique has been getting better as the weeks roll on, but I’m still not one of the regular CPK high-end speed demons.
2--I do have a fair idea of how to do this and I’ll give it my best shot for you, but as the lawyers say there are “no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied" about where I’ll place.
3--This week’s sale being limited to a one minute timed sale may have unforeseen effects on how well I’ll end up placing. I don’t think it'll effect how well I place, but there’s no way to know.
4--If you do somehow develop the ability to participate in this week’s sale yourself, please let me know in advance via a post in this thread.

Apologia mia for all the long-winded “terms and conditions”, but I take this seriously. I want to be above board about this, not give rise to undue hopes or expectations and not do anything contrary to the rules and spirit of the sale. Wish me luck!
Follow-up and note to jackal_727 -- I’ve been notified in private that somebody else is proxying for you, so my commitment is withdrawn and I won’t be. Sorry for the confusion.

Follow-up and note to jackal_727 -- I’ve been notified in private that somebody else is proxying for you, so my commitment is withdrawn and I won’t be. Sorry for the confusion.
Yes I did. I just updated my post. I appreciate your offer though.

Hello can somebody please proxy for me on tomorrow's sale I'm stuck at work with no
Cell service? I know it's kinda a touchy subject right now but any help would greatly appreciated!!!!!
Please pm me if your willing to help.

Hello can somebody please proxy for me on tomorrow's sale I'm stuck at work with no
Cell service? I know it's kinda a touchy subject right now but any help would greatly appreciated!!!!!
Please pm me if your willing to help.
My day will be a little crazy tomorrow but I would try for you from my phone.

If anyone can make a more definitive commitment, please step up and indicate that in this thread - we want to avoid any pass downs.

I am confused, 3pm EST has always been 7am here in Australia. But today the sale was at 6am and I missed it and missed proxying for fatrat1 :confused::confused: I don't know how that works...
I am sorry man, but I will proxy for you for the next 2 UFK sales if necessary
Oh man! Yeah, the US switched to daylight savings time last Sunday...
I always get confused when dealing with family/friends in Europe - they switch March 31 :confused:

FYI:

Hopefully since only ~48 sold, there will be another sale. Though would have been nice to just fulfill all the requests in today's thread, but alas. :(
Here’s to hoping that “a little while” just means 4-6 weeks instead of 2 as it has been...

Back