Sale Proxy Requests

I will proxy for someone next sale (4/13). 2/3 so far and would have been perfect if I hadn’t stopped to read the sale post the first time. Blessed with a good internet connection at work but not enough money to keep buying.

Is there anyone that would be willing to proxy for me for one HDFK with OD Matte Micarta during this next sale on April 13th?

Would be greatly appreciated ... JJ

Anyone willing or able to proxy for an hdfk for me on 4/13? I got my edc2 and I really need an fk to go with it. I’ll really appreciate whoever does this.

I got you duramax duramax we did it this time!!!!

With a little help from the 1245 people ahead of me who passed...

The reward for completing this proxy quest: I learned not to paste a pretyped "take it" message on sales threads, last time it got stuck on trying to process my font or something horrible like that and I just sat there watching it spin for pages of responses worth of milliseconds.

I got you duramax duramax we did it this time!!!!

With a little help from the 1245 people ahead of me who passed...

The reward for completing this proxy quest: I learned not to paste a pretyped "take it" message on sales threads, last time it got stuck on trying to process my font or something horrible like that and I just sat there watching it spin for pages of responses worth of milliseconds.

Hey Brother, greatly appreciated !! Above and beyond !! I was thankful that you were willing to try in the last sale :)
Great News !!! Made the weekend even better !!
Thanks !!

Back