Sale Proxy Requests

bgRrOc4.jpg

I don't know what this means but it looks slow right?

I just finished a meeting that I thought would overlap today’s sale
I’m giving up on my Crapple getting the job done and come here to request some generous soul help me score the often missed DEK. I need a DEK! Can you help me? Can you make this Friday an extra extra special kind of day? You’ll have my deepest gratitude and even a favor to be repaid at a later date if there’s a time I can help you.
I can try for you today Burton Knut Burton Knut

Fair warning: I haven't hit the top ten in awhile......:oops:
Burton covered?

Would anyone be willing to proxy for me in this up coming sale? Thank you.
-Dan
Dan needing a proxy?

I sure am glad I didn't promise to proxy for anyone today, because I thought "I could do a surprise proxy for someone" at 2:35 p.m. Eastern time, and then I totally went and did something else and just now thought of it again.

“Surprise” proxies are a violation of the unofficial proxy rules.

This is directed at me. It's OK and apologies for upsetting some of you. The gentle person whom I had in mind had no idea. Whether you believe it or not, I know the truth.

In any case, I wish no drama on Nathan's / Jo's business. I am officially retiring from proxying: surprise - unsurprise and all those in between ;)

This is directed at me. It's OK and apologies for upsetting some of you. The gentle person whom I had in mind had no idea. Whether you believe it or not, I know the truth.

In any case, I wish no drama on Nathan's / Jo's business. I am officially retiring from proxying: surprise - unsurprise and all those in between ;)

Although your apology seems sincere, You must be punished:thumbsup:No posting on Sundays for 3 months:p

cdb.png

Back