Sale Proxy Requests

Behemother or BC seems appropriate. K18 might be overkill:D
Haha!
In Australia, it is illegal to carry scissors here. That is to say, liking/buying/collecting knives is foreign and could only mean you're a serial killer. This knife world is unknown to most here. So cutting a cake with a behemother would leave an empty reception room :p

The unofficial proxy rules basically come down to this: each person only gets one shot during a sale.
They can take that shot themselves.
They can request a proxy. They can engage in only one proxy agreement per sale - only have one proxy. If you get a proxy you cannot also make an attempt in the same sale.
So you are either attempting for yourself or you are the lone proxy for somebody else. If you were attempting for yourself and the knife you wanted is not available then you pass your spot down. If you were doing a speed test and get a viable position but don’t want a knife you pass the spot down.
Each person only gets one shot per sale.

It really wasn’t.

Thanks!

I think I am gonna delete the rules on the first post.

Man! I had no idea that you were the thread creator as for some reason I had thought that dubious honor went to Justin Fournier who used to create almost all threads on this sub back in the day!

My quick observation after reading the OP: you were so polite and so sheepish back then which begs this question: WTF has actually happened to you since then? :D

Hello guys! This is my first try for my first Carothers knife and I am afraid if I try it myself I might totally miss out. So I would greatly appreciate it if someone that is good at these sales would be so kind to be my proxy? I really want a 6" Utility/Fighter in Delta 3V. I am not sure what handles are available on the ones that will be for sale.
I really like the one that is at the top in this photo on their website if it is available.

000Robert 000Robert I think they have been fulfilling orders past the top 10 places on the blade show inventory. So you really shouldnt have to worry about the rat race. Also I believe those are buffed (canvas?) micarta. Good luck to you sir

2 attempts 2 ins...will try for 3 in 3 for someone else

I got 9th place my very first try. I guess I don't get to play today since nobody needs me to be a proxy for them. I read somewhere that Nathan doesn't want people trying to score high on the sale if we aren't actually going to buy something or are acting as a proxy for someone else.

I got 9th place my very first try. I guess I don't get to play today since nobody needs me to be a proxy for them. I read somewhere that Nathan doesn't want people trying to score high on the sale if we aren't actually going to buy something or are acting as a proxy for someone else.
Fair enough.

But why does this thread exist if what you say someone else says is accurate?

Back