Sale Proxy Requests

I’d also ask for a proxy on the Boot Knife but I don’t want to displace ODog after he did me such a solid on another CPK! I’ll stand in line right behind him.

Ok, so..

@beattheheat was very gracious and offered to proxy for me on the BD. I've arranged to take that afternoon off, seems I'm not the only one losing sleep over this particular..this is a hot one, gonna be a dog fight..also very happy to read that daggers may be an irregular regular..We are fortunate that The Machinist likes daggers, for sure.

With that stated, I'll try to land this bitch myself..or, run it straight into the ground, fireball and all...as I'm sure I will, to my demise, but in the words of Mr Plant..It will be nobodys fault but mine..

If I score, I score..if not, I'll get 'em next time.

@beattheheat, I've left a message on your profile page w/ email.. was unable to PM or email..Please, sir..beg pardon and no offense intended..I will be available to take the shot..and if this frees up another proxy for someone else whom will not be available..then that's fair..I am capable. Slow, but capable..

I just wanted to declare prior to the sale, hoping I hear from @beattheheat..If I do not hear from him prior to the sale..I will not post a claim in the sale thread..Would not want to throw another monkey wrench in the works..

~Patrick

Now that ODog has his proxy I’ll formally ask for someone with lightning-like abilities to proxy for me. I’ll most likely be stuck in trial.
I haven’t been here for a little while and about did a backflip (figuratively speaking) when I saw that Nathan is making a dagger.
Thanks for your kind consideration of this request.

I didn’t mean to imply there isn’t a long line of folks with dagger desire. I’m just hoping to get lucky enough to find some charitable soul who already has their dagger(s) but loves the Friday challenge and paying it forward. Rare in society at large, but much more common among CPK users/collectors!
Good luck all.

Anybody with fast fingers/connection and a dagger already in hand? I can try from the road on my phone, but that never seems to get me in the running for these wild and woolly sales.

When I was looking to pick up my first CPK, it was going to be either an FK2 or a DEK1 and I was so back and forth that it didn’t really matter to me as they both get rave reviews. Well, it ended up being the FK2. Damn nice knives always make you want another!

Long story short, I’d like someone to proxy me for a spot in the upcoming sale to try and get me one of the 3V DEK1’s. I’d like to go this route so that I can hopefully get one that I can add a swedge and choose my handle scales.

Thanks for the consideration!

(I work afternoon shift so most times I’m clocking in at 3pm and getting myself prepared)

...snip

Long story short, I’d like someone to proxy me for a spot in the upcoming sale to try and get me one of the 3V DEK1’s. I’d like to go this route so that I can hopefully get one that I can add a swedge and choose my handle scales.

...snip

You may want to check somethings out before hand by sending Jo a PM or an email (her email address is often stated at the end piece of Nathan’s Fridays sales threads):

Options such as swedge and the “fancier” handle scales are often the kinda semi custom option which Nathan offers during his preorders. Unless specifically stated as available, you may not be able to add those requests to a DEK1 at the next Friday’s sale offerings.

Best to check first and good luck with the proxy :)

You may want to check somethings out before hand by sending Jo a PM or an email (her email address is often stated at the end piece of Nathan’s Fridays sales threads):

Options such as swedge and the “fancier” handle scales are often the kinda semi custom option which Nathan offers during his preorders. Unless specifically stated as available, you may not be able to add those requests to a DEK1 at the next Friday’s sale offerings.

Best to check first and good luck with the proxy :)

The last DEK1 sale on Friday Feb 5th had swedged options available and a few handle scales listed with “other handle options available, inquire with Jo”.

This next sale has some DEK1’s included so I figured the options would be the same since they seem to be making the pre-orders at the moment that had those features. To be safe though, I sent Jo a message, thanks!

Last edited:
The last DEK1 sale on Friday Feb 5th had swedged options available and a few handle scales listed with “other handle options available, inquire with Jo”.

This next sale has some DEK1’s included so I figured the options would be the same since they seem to be making the pre-orders at the moment that had those features. Thanks!

Since there's no Boot Daggers in the next sale, I'll proxy for you if nobody faster than me will proxy for you.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
I'm looking for a proxy for may the 28th
At 5pmEST(Eastern standard time) for the
Pre-Order for the Utility Fighter!... I have to work a 12 hour shift that day so i wont be able to get access to wifi and confirm my spot on the preorder list myself so im asking for help with this from the bladeforums fraternity ! So if anyone would like to proxy for me please let me know.as soon as possible ! My email address is
N M GUY 50587 AT G MAIL DOT COM(NO CAPS AND NO SPACES) THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME !...

FRC505 AKA FRANK

Pre-Order for the Utility Fighter!... I have to work a 12 hour shift that day so i wont be able to get access to wifi and confirm my spot on the preorder list myself so im asking for help with this from the bladeforums fraternity ! So if anyone would like to proxy for me please let me know.as soon as possible ! My email address is
N M GUY 50587 AT G MAIL DOT COM(NO CAPS AND NO SPACES) THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME !...

FRC505 AKA FRANK
Hey man, the preorders are generally left open for a weekend. Certainly you will have a window of hours, if not days, rather than mere seconds like in a normal Friday sale. Anyway it will be really easy to proxy for you so I'll be happy to do it. However I'll be breaking one of the rules in my original post as I will be posting for my own preorder too. Those rules were intended to apply to the speed test Friday sales though, not preorders. Maybe I'll edit that first post and just delete all the rules...

FRC505 AKA FRANK
You shouldn't need a proxy for UF2 preorder, the preorder will stay open all weekend, and being first in line doesn't really help, since the delivery order will depend on what custom options you chose and not what your post order was.

Back