Sale Proxy Requests

I’m trying to get in for a basic field knife so bad.
CPK allows proxies for their sales. You can request a proxy in this thread. The last sale was relatively slow, but there will only be 25 knives available in this next sale (last one was 50 available).
If you request a proxy and somebody agrees to proxy for you, it means you cannot also try for a spot in the sale. One shot - do it yourself, or have somebody else take the shot for you.
Best of luck!

CPK allows proxies for their sales. You can request a proxy in this thread. The last sale was relatively slow, but there will only be 25 knives available in this next sale (last one was 50 available).
If you request a proxy and somebody agrees to proxy for you, it means you cannot also try for a spot in the sale. One shot - do it yourself, or have somebody else take the shot for you.
Best of luck!
Thanks for the information, I’m going to give it a shot myself. Do I just say “I’ll take one”?

Thanks for the information, I’m going to give it a shot myself. Do I just say “I’ll take one”?

Yes, but you’ll want to paste it in, or many people will just randomly smash a few letters from their keyboard and then edit the post after to “I’ll take it as every micro second counts in trying to secure a position high enough to buy an available blade. You’re going to need to be very quick on the draw, hot on that refresh keyboard shortcut, and a little bit of luck as well.

If you’re persistent, I have no doubt you’ll be able to get your hands on one.

Good luck.

Yes, but you’ll want to paste it in, or many people will just randomly smash a few letters from their keyboard and then edit the post after to “I’ll take it as every micro second counts in trying to secure a position high enough to buy an available blade. You’re going to need to be very quick on the draw, hot on that refresh keyboard shortcut, and a little bit of luck as well.

If you’re persistent, I have no doubt you’ll be able to get your hands on one.

Good luck.
Thanks lol, I’m going to need it.

Thanks lol, I’m going to need it.
I type one letter and post.
Edit later

I think there are also going to be a couple/few hundred of these released as “signature series”. More options, maybe jimping, more money.

Last edited:
No mission is impossible...

...your proxies, shoud you accept them...

5114SaokQaL._AC_.jpg

"Good luck, Jim!"

Would anyone like to try and grab me a spot for a ghetto BFK on Friday Oct 22nd? Not that I don’t love participating in an internet service scramble but I usually try to disconnect on my days off, and since it’s hunting season, I’ll be MIA in the hills.

Thank you! If you’d rather I fend for myself, just tell me to get bent 😂

bKydwow.jpg

Last edited:
Would anyone like to try and grab me a spot for a ghetto BFK on Friday Oct 22nd? Not that I don’t love participating in an internet service scramble but I usually try to disconnect on my days off, and since it’s hunting season, I’ll be MIA in the hills.

bKydwow.jpg

If none of the really fast guys will proxy for you then I will.

I have asked 000Robert 000Robert to not proxy for me tomorrow (thank you again!). I will still be out in the woods, it’s pouring rain out now and tomorrow should be a good day!

I simply have plenty of knives and don’t think the BFK will do much for me that the FK2, DEK1 and the Kephart couldn’t do, that’s just what I’ve found in my normal use of a fixed blade. Thinking with my good judgement on this one, it’s a knife I don’t really need, plus this saves room to buy ammo.

And the DEK2, 3, Folder, etc, etc.

Back