Sale! Return of the CPK Field Knives.

Crushed by the dreaded "error occurred"
Legit said “Server error” when I posted ;(

I will do larger (less frequent) sales so there is less of a time crunch during the sale. This was just the first release of the new pattern, but we're going to build larger runs that are easier to get into. We appreciate your interest in our work and we will make sure the CPK die-hards can get the knives they want. :thumbsup:

Rather than release another small run of these next week we'll wait two weeks and do 40. That should be easy to get into.

Thanks y'all. These insane sales like this are humbling.

I will do larger (less frequent) sales so there is less of a time crunch during the sale. This was just the first release of the new pattern, but we're going to build larger runs that are easier to get into. We appreciate your interest in our work and we will make sure the CPK die-hards can get the knives they want. :thumbsup:

Rather than release another small run of these next week we'll wait two weeks and do 40. That should be easy to get into.

No doubt, offering 40 should be a easy to get into:rolleyes::eek:

Thanks, Nathan!

With only 5 offered, I just decided in the last minute to sit this one out to give my nerves a rest. Much as I luv Nathan/Jo and their knives, I happen to value the health of both my heart and nerves better. Also, popping nitrates for the ticker cause a massive headache after the facts (has Nathan actually killed off anyone in this way?!) :D

Congrats to all the winner. Enjoy the bellwether FK2s :)

Back