• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sam Eddleman Giant Gladiators -- Discounted -- Jade and Rare Dress Versions

Sam Eddleman makes great fixed knives and folders. His Gladiator flippers are incredibly rock-solid, but silky smooth, and they fly open. These are two of his giant versions, with 4" IKBS blades.

eddleman_bIMG_0450_800_dpi.jpg

eddleman_fIMG_0446_800_dpi.jpg

· Rare dress version with acid-finished blade and polished silver twill handles -- $825
· Translucent Jade -- $725

These come in padded cases. I never carried them, cut anything, sharpened them, or used them at all. Prices net to me (PP gift or add 3.5% please). I'm the second owner of the jade knife. The dress version is mint. Both are super. If you've never handled one of Sam's knives, this is your chance, and for the big versions.

Free insured priority shipping to US addresses. You must be 18 years old, and be sure that these are legal where you live. I really hate to part with these but have even more large and urgent bills. Shipping to US ONLY -- I had a terrible experience shipping a great knife overseas and one loss is enough.

Back