• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

San Mai Recurve Hunter in Black G10 with Black Leather.

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is some of my san mai. It has high nickel, low carbon "sandwich" layers. The core steel is some of Aldo's 1084. The blade is sleek and razor sharp.

The handle is sculpted G10. It has nice ergonomics and feels great in the hand. It is held in place with pins and G-flex.

The sheath is 8-9oz leather from Wickett and Craig. It has been dyed black to match the knife. The knife slides in nicely and draws easily.

Dimensions
Blade - 4 1/4" tip to handle
OAL - 8 5/8"

Price - $230 shipped to US. I prefer paypal, but will accept check or money order.

The first to post here "I'll take it!" gets it.

Sweet knife Matt! If I was not in purchasing purgatory right now, I would have you send it to Lockport. Good luck with the sale.

Brad

Thanks guys.
Brad, I believe the only way out of purgatory is to purchase another knife! :)

I will take this if still available. Beautiful knife! Please send PayPal info. Thanks!

It looks well made . if no one else wants it by the time I finish dinner , I might be tempted.

It is yours huntsmuleys. I will pm you the paypal info. Thanks!

It looks well made . if no one else wants it by the time I finish dinner , I might be tempted.

It sounds like you are not familiar with Matts work. All his knives are well made lol

If you want one, basically you need to claim it as soon as you see it ;)

Back