1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 49 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Prize Pack , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

San Mai Recurve Hunter in Black G10 with Black Leather.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Bailey Knives, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Bailey Knives

Bailey Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2004
    This is some of my san mai. It has high nickel, low carbon "sandwich" layers. The core steel is some of Aldo's 1084. The blade is sleek and razor sharp.

The handle is sculpted G10. It has nice ergonomics and feels great in the hand. It is held in place with pins and G-flex.

The sheath is 8-9oz leather from Wickett and Craig. It has been dyed black to match the knife. The knife slides in nicely and draws easily.

Dimensions
    Blade - 4 1/4" tip to handle
    OAL - 8 5/8"

Price - $230 shipped to US. I prefer paypal, but will accept check or money order.

The first to post here "I'll take it!" gets it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. R.Carpenter

R.Carpenter

Apr 19, 2009
    Very nice....Beautiful package !

3. Route86

Route86

Jul 19, 2013
    Really nice!

4. 75GasGas

75GasGas

Nov 29, 2013
    Sweet knife Matt! If I was not in purchasing purgatory right now, I would have you send it to Lockport. Good luck with the sale.

Brad

5. Bailey Knives

Bailey Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2004
    Thanks guys.
    Brad, I believe the only way out of purgatory is to purchase another knife! :)

6. jjsmith

jjsmith Gold Member Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Sep 19, 2010
    I will take this if still available. Beautiful knife! Please send PayPal info. Thanks!

7. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    It looks well made . if no one else wants it by the time I finish dinner , I might be tempted.

8. Bailey Knives

Oct 18, 2004
    It is yours huntsmuleys. I will pm you the paypal info. Thanks!

9. CRKDMike

CRKDMike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2012
    It sounds like you are not familiar with Matts work. All his knives are well made lol

If you want one, basically you need to claim it as soon as you see it ;)

10. pap11y

pap11y

Jul 4, 2012
    Very nice..