Santoku Kitchen Knives - 3 up for grabs

* SIGH *

Those are very nice, Dan.

I am so incredibly tempted.

I'd buy one, but I think my wife is buying me a set of kitchen knives for my birthday. She would honestly kill me if I bought one of yours. I don't think it would be good to be killed with one of your knives...

Andy

* SIGH *

Those are very nice, Dan.

I am so incredibly tempted.

I'd buy one, but I think my wife is buying me a set of kitchen knives for my birthday. She would honestly kill me if I bought one of yours. I don't think it would be good to be killed with one of your knives...

Andy

Andy, there are worse ways to go!!:D

The wood on the Beech handled Santoku is unreal! Got to watch these being made this week and that one is UNREAL!!

Tom

The wood on the Beech handled Santoku is unreal! Got to watch these being made this week and that one is UNREAL!!

Tom

No, Tom. You are not helping!

Do you WANT to be an accessory to my demise?

At least the murder weapon would be sharp..... :p

Andy

Hey, what happened to your email list getting advance notice? You sent the email 11 minutes after posting here. Where's the love?:D

Stunning knives and I really wish I could get one. You have a payment plan?

C'mon Andy,

Go ahead and get one. Dan's knives are sharp, so it shouldn't hurt much when the wife finds out!:eek:

I just got one and my wife loves me more than usual.

Speaking of which, can I tempt you into making a bread knife?

You guys crack me up...! :D :p

Gabe - serrated?

Ted - posting snafu....forgot to hit "Send" earlier...got wrapped up in other stuff...oops! :foot:

Oh..and I do have a payment plan - you pay me, I give you knife. (but I no protect u from ur wife)...I must be up past my bedtime!!!

Shoot me an email, Ted. I'll gladly set one aside for you till funds become available. :thumbup:

Hey, can you set one aside for me until I see if my wife gives me knives for my B-Day???

Just until the 9th?!

JK....

Andy

Yes, serrated. Our current one is as effective as a banana (actually the santoku does a pretty good job already, but she wants a serrated bread knife to go along with it).

Also, do you have a suggested sharpening method for these (e.g. sandpaper and mouse pad, or ....).

I use my santoku to cut bread too....not ideal, but does the job except on the most freshly baked bread.

I can do serrations as long as they're "big ones"...1/2" diameter

Sigh, this time of year is really slow for me and I've bought to many knives. Hopefully, you'll have more around June.

Tom

Tom-quit watching and get back to making knives!! :D :thumbup:

Back