SAS Survival handbook/guide: difference?

Seeing as how the bottom two have not been released yet I would say they were new editions.

Top one is the large SAS book while the 2nd is the pocket edition. I have the 1st one, but have only flipped through the pocket guide. There has never been two side by side for me to compare when I find the pocket guide in stores so I can't say if there really is a difference in content.

Seeing as how the bottom two have not been released yet I would say they were new editions.

Top one is the large SAS book while the 2nd is the pocket edition. I have the 1st one, but have only flipped through the pocket guide. There has never been two side by side for me to compare when I find the pocket guide in stores so I can't say if there really is a difference in content.

I have both the large and pocket. They are identical except for the misspellings.:)
They are a good guide. A little bit vague as they try to give you a world view as apposed to a regional one.
The pocket one is in a ziplock in my bugout, the book is on my bookshelf.

I have four versions of the Wiseman books Non of which were the ones shown. So I have the big original one on the shelf as a reference.
The small Collins Gem in my pack as a aide memorie
and the waterproof flip book on my BOB the collins and the flip book have the same info just an abbreviated version of the big book.
Carl

Back