Satin-ish AD6

Today I used my DC BIG AD6 for the first time. Really beat the snot out of it......Well, not really. I cut up a couple microwave burrito for my kids and apparently those things are made out of some pretty terrible stuff because it managed to put a hint of patina on INFI. So I figured it was as good a time as any to give it a steel wool and Blue Magic rubdown to brighten her up.

2019-06-10 14.50.07.jpg 2019-06-10 15.05.55.jpg

Today I used my DC BIG AD6 for the first time. Really beat the snot out of it......Well, not really. I cut up a couple microwave burrito for my kids and apparently those things are made out of some pretty terrible stuff because it managed to put a hint of patina on INFI. So I figured it was as good a time as any to give it a steel wool and Blue Magic rubdown to brighten her up.

View attachment 1142569 View attachment 1142589
Man, I love that finish! It looks incredible! How long did that take you?

Man, I love that finish! It looks incredible! How long did that take you?
Thanks. It took maybe 25 minutes, tops. You kinda have to rub it down, then wash it with soap and water to get all of the blackened polish off so you can see which areas might need a little more attention, then do it again. I probably did that about four times.

Back