• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Savage 110 Haymaker .450 Bushmaster w/ Sig Sauer Whi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradw3451

Gold Member
SOLD: Dogtra 1900NCP Field Star training collar, the kit comes with the transmitter, collar, charging cord, belt clip and spare batteries (in the small white boxes) all tucked inside the hard case. I purchased this brand new about 4-years ago, it functions properly without any damage whatsoever.

1900NCP Features:
  • 1900 Remote Trainer
  • Designed for pet, K-9, & Sport Dog Training
  • Range up to 1/2 mile
  • 'Nick', 'Constant' & Non-stimulating Pager Stimulations
  • LCD Screen Displays Level of Stimulation
  • Waterproof Collar & Water Resistant Transmitter
  • Three Bar Battery Life Indicator

$SOLD shipped to the USA. All payments to be made through PayPal Goods and Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 48-hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS, UPS or FedEx depending on the package and costs. All shipments will be insured for $50 (unless otherwise negotiated) and include tracking.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

Last edited:
For Sale: NO TRADES: Savage 110 Haymaker .450 Bushmaster w/ Sig Sauer Whiskey3 4-12x40, Leupold scope rings, (1) complete box of Hornady Custom 250 grain, the sling and scope cover. I also have all the documentation, boxes and adjustable pieces for the setup.

This has been zeroed at 100 yards with one box of shells, thoroughly cleaned and then put back in the safe. A tack driver of a gun, I’m just not a rifle hunter so I’m passing it along.

The rifle features:
  • AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
  • User-adjustable AccuTrigger
  • AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
  • Tough synthetic stock
  • 18-inch carbon steel heavy barrel
  • Ported muzzle brake and 11/16-24 threading
  • 5-round Magpul AICS magazine
  • One-piece 0 MOA rail mounted on the receiver
  • Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
  • New Model 110 design and ergonomics

The scope features:
  • 3x optical zoom offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options
  • Low dispersion (LD) glass provides industry leading optical clarity for any situation
  • European style eyepiece for a smooth, fast, and precise reticle adjustment
  • Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
$925 shipped to your FFL from mine. Or $875 local pickup in Michigan. All payments to be made via DISCREET PayPal Goods and Services and shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 48 hours of receiving payment and do so with UPS. The package will be insured for $50 (unless otherwise negotiated) and include tracking.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like to see additional pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/twncyHJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back