SawManDu Specs, Pricing, And Ordering Procedures!!!!

Good luck, everyone. This one got vetoed by the wife
Exactly why I never ask!
Oh, I get spanked now and again for being a bad boy by not asking.
I learned a long time ago, if I ask, she always says no.
Sounds like your doing ok though, with the previously mentioned steel, owned or inbound.

Last edited:
Exactly why I never ask!
Oh, I get spanked now and again for being a bad boy by not asking.
I learned a long time ago, if I ask, she always says no.
Sounds like your doing ok though, with the previously mentioned steel, owned or inbound.
Yeah, I pick my battles. She’s real good with my many hobbies and my spending. It’s just that funds are tight lately and we discuss more. Keeps things in the relationship smooth. Happy wife, happy life!

Family harmony is more important than knives
Yup. Won't be enjoying my Bussekins if I don't have family harmony!

None of any of my Busse purchases are "permissions". I tell her what I get/do/splurge, and we talk about things. And believe me, I can get away with more in the long run than if I'm keeping things from her.

Most of my multiples are for her and eventually for our kids anyways, so she might as well know.

Got one!!
And ready to ship!!?!!
Wasn’t expecting that. When my wife asked yesterday how long it would take to get the knife I told her about the “2 weeks” gag and said I had no idea but you couldn’t rush the Busse folks. ;)

Scored also! Love my Battle Saw! Excited for this one too and will be my first SR77.

Got one!!
And ready to ship!!?!!
Wasn’t expecting that. When my wife asked yesterday how long it would take to get the knife I told her about the “2 weeks” gag and said I had no idea but you couldn’t rush the Busse folks. ;)

Being that they're leftovers from a special run, I fully expected them to be ready right away. Also, being a grab bag for the handles, they're probably already wrapped up even, so hopefully they'll be shipping really soon. :cool:

Did Busse call you or email you to let you know you got the cheese?

Got an email from Amy saying I scored and to call Busse with a card number (or you can request PayPal)...

Got an email from Amy saying I scored and to call Busse with a card number (or you can request PayPal)...

Yep, Amy will email you if you scored. You don't have a card on file with them? Heck, I just have my paychecks deposited into their bank account... ;) :p

I’d love to see some side-by-side pics if you get a chance...

Now to decide whether to put a paracord D-guard on this, like I did on my Battle Saw.

IMG_2403.jpg

Mine arrived today! Thanks for sending me the one with maroon micarta, ladies of Busse! Now to have a sheath made!

I cannot figure out how to post images from Imgur anymore but here is a link to some crappy pics I took comparing the Battle Saw to the SawManDu.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pUdkUnW

It is shockingly light in hand for its size. I know it is almost a quarter inch thick but it almost feels like a small machete to me. Much more nimble than the Battle Saw which is already pretty nimble with the CBT. Unfortunately I don't have a scale to check weights though.

Last edited:
119587170_10158171943595971_8647749060383498990_o.jpg
119676649_10158171943015971_8922089012942356787_o.jpg
119722089_10158171944135971_7346743436312603034_o.jpg

Back