Say What??? F-16 say What the FABU?

Amy-0

Staff member
Hey All, We have started to process the F-16's. If you read my posts regarding these AWESOME blades we are doing these bad boys in batches. We do not want to overwhelm the shipping room so please be patient. We want these to ship ASAP, once they are processed so please be patient. Speaking of the shipping room (I call it Amy's drool station) I know it sounds awful but OMG these handles on the Nuclear option....I have been a part of this company for a LONG time, off and on BUT I have never seen handles like these. Lets give a round of applause to our production team I LOVE YOU (and Jerry, of course) for the coolest handles and Blade. I have EVER seen. I am always Hands on and helping but I was wiping down blades with oil and had to clean them AGAIN (My Drool) because I kept saying WOW. I am truly blown AWAY and have a loss for words (Me Right? Never?) Please Be patient but the shipping department is doing the best they can with getting these out. Remember that is why we are doing them in batches. Happy Tuesday.
XOXO
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

1SRcwCQ.gif

No pics please, I want to be surprised !!!!!!!

Never wanted to know weather one of my children were a boy or girl until they were born either :)
Same here. I didn't find out for any of my 3 kids. There is only a mystery for 9 months. Then you'll know what they are for the rest of their lives.

Plus, no danger of burning down a state with a gender reveal.

Just got dinged today as well! Yay!

I'm priming my mind to be blown this weekend!

I was "drooling" and "Helping" in the shipping room. I was helping and got nicked Kinda bad with F-16 Mighty Beast. I will be okay. I wiped it down and cleaned all the Blood of it. It was a clean cut....Super Sharp. WORTH IT!!!!!
Amy-0
Typing with her finger that is not covered in Band-Aids.
XOXO
Amy-0

Back