Saying Goodbye To Pappy

God Bless Pappy and his family. I'll miss him. :( Thanks always for the updates, sad though this one mught be.

Heber

Saying Goodbye To Pappy :(

Well he is not gone yet and I am too stubborn to give up on him. There is time for goodbye later on. Right now we just want him to get through this and prove his doctors wrong. Hang in there Pappy!

n2s

45-70 said:
I wish I could think something appropriate.

May the lord bless and keep him.

Actually, I think that was quite appropriate.

You're in all our thoughts, Pappy.

I'm sorry for the family.
He is in our hearts and minds.

Munk, thank you for the update.

May the journey be but a blink of the eye, Pappy. I never met the man, but through his posts I could sense his warmth and his wisedom. Pappy truly was and is an embodiment of what folks should ascribe to here in the cantina. Prayers to his family with a heavy heart.

~Jake

I'm sad.. and will pray for all. But at the same time, I don't really believe in goodbyes and I look forward to the day that we get to meet in the Spirit World in our true forms.

It's sad that the world will not this sweet man and honorable warrior to be physically present, at such a troubling time in history. One presence can always make a difference.

Prayers being sent..

Sad news :(

Godspeed Pappy, you will be missed. Prayers sent that Pappy may have a peaceful end, and for his family.

Thanks Munk for keeping us updated.

I don't know Pappy, I've arrived too late. However this thread reminds me of something I read somewhere, somewhen.

"No man is a failure who has friends"

Judging from the reaction of the fine people of this forum Pappy was truly a great success and has left his mark upon the land and upon those dear to him.

Godspeed sir! You have done well in this life.

Back