Scagel influenced hunter with musk ox and arrowhead sheath.

Scott Hanson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone, I just finished this one up the other day. It has a 4" long by 5/32" thick cpm154 blade with mirror finish, it is heat treated and double tempered with cryo to HRc-61. The knife has a nickel silver guard soldered into place and a whitetail crown stag handle with musk ox, stacked leather, G10, nickel and brass spacers. It comes with a hand tooled and sewn 9-10 oz. leather sheath with an arrowhead mounted to the front panel. The sheath also has a kydex layer laminated to the back panel of the sheath for added safety to the wearer. The sheath is also lined with pig skin to prevent scratches to the blade. Thank for looking all comments are welcome.

This knife is available.
IMG_3299.jpg IMG_3300.jpg IMG_3301.jpg IMG_3298.jpg IMG_3290.jpg IMG_3286.jpg

Ok, I will just say it.

I think Scagel could have learned a thing or 2 from you. :)

Ok, I will just say it.

I think Scagel could have learned a thing or 2 from you. :)
I don't know about that. But, I would love to see what Scagel could do today, if he were still around, and had access to the modern equipment and techniques of today.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, they're much appreciated.

I don't know about that. But, I would love to see what Scagel could do today, if he were still around, and had access to the modern equipment and techniques of today.
The thing is he did not even use electricity and hated the electric company LOL

Back