• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scagel style hunter with musk ox and arrowhead sheath

Scott Hanson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone, I have a Scagel style hunter with 4" long 5/32" thick cpm154 blade mirror finished and heat treated with double temper and cryo to HRc-61 (tested). It has a white tail crown stag handle with musk ox boss, stacked leather, G10, nickel silver and brass spacers. It has a nickel silver guard soldered in place (no pin holes). I comes with a hand tooled and sewn 9-10 oz. leather sheath with a stone arrow point mounted to the front panel. The sheath also comes with a layer of kydex laminated to the back panel of the sheath to provide added safety to the wearer, the sheath is also lined with pig skin to prevent scratches to the blade. I hope you like it, the first I'll take it or PM gets it. Price is (withdrawn) delivered CONUS. Money order or Paypal to scotthanson1962@icloud.com. Thank you for looking, all comments are welcome.IMG_3299.jpgIMG_3300.jpg IMG_3301.jpg IMG_3298.jpgIMG_3290.jpg IMG_3286.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing work

Thanks for the kind words, they are much appreciated.

Its A Beautiful Knife Masterfully Made, Scagel Style always Classy
All Those Spacers are a lot of work too!
Scott This Knife is truly Exceptional:thumbsup:

Completely sick man. :thumbsup:

Back