• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scagel style hunter

Scott Hanson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone, I have for sale a Scagel style drop point hunter. It has a mirror polished cpm154 blade that is 3 1/2" long 5/32" thick and 7/8" wide, over all length is 8 1/2", the handle was left a bit proud to accommodate for the angled guard and the crown's irregular shape. The blade has been heat treated double tempered with cryo to HRc-61 (tested). The handle is whitetail crown with stacked horse hide, G10, and nickel silver spacers. The handle is also glued with marine G-Flex epoxy and pinned with a nickel silver pin, the guard is also nickel silver and soldered into place with no pin holes. The sheath is made of 9-10 oz. tooling leather and has a piece of kydex laminated into the back panel of the sheath for added protection to the wearer. The sheath also has a pig skin lining to prevent scratches to the blade. The price is SOLD shipped CONUS cannot be shipped to NY,NJ or CA. Thank for looking, feed back is welcome.
IMG_2871.jpg IMG_2869.jpg IMG_2857.jpg IMG_2854.jpg IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2846.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, I love your Scagel style handles. Wish I had the $ for this great little knife.

Do you ship international?
I have never shipped anything outside of the USA, I have imported things from overseas, but I have never been able to get anything made from animal parts shipped over here. You I trust, but I don't like idea of trying to ship something with stag and mammoth ivory through Customs. I would like to deal with but I need to look into shipping this overseas.

This knife is SOLD, thank everyone for your consideration and kind words.

Last edited:
Back