• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Scam ALERT!!! Russel Freeman

Boru13 Boru13 He emailed me last night and said he would ship me the stuff. No tracking info yet! I’m not going to hold my breath.
If you want his contact info I can forward it.

Last edited:
Boru13 Boru13 He emailed me last night and said he would ship me the stuff. No tracking info yet! I’m not going to hold my breath.
If you want his contact info I can forward it.
You can go ahead and forward the contact info.

New member with 5 posts, all in the Trade forum :rolleyes:... as you said, don't hold your breath.

I saw an alert on Facebook about this guy. Same username in a Facebook group. He was scamming people and then taunting them via PM when he was publicly called out. POS

EDIT: in fact it appears the knives he was offering you were stolen in a trade with a member of the Kizer knives group on Facebook. It is a closed group, but I can provide link if needed. He was also using the name Carson Jackson apparently.

Last edited:
Still no tracking info- he has emailed me three times saying he was going to make it right. He also provided me with a different home address- not the one I shipped to. I will notify his local police department and the postal inspectors since it was through the mail.

He did the same thing to the person on Facebook. Promise he would ship the next day always having an excuse but never shipping. Awful human being

I am sad to hear you got scammed, Mono - that is how good people turn sour on trading.

Thieves suck.

best

mqqn

That guy's banned from a bunch of facebook groups for scamming. Here was his response to getting called out in one group.

-54255936_10156355284590888_2138199277325778944_n.jpg

He just sent me this email......

“They're getting shipped back first thing Monday sorry for any inconvenience”

LoL!

Last edited:
Still no tracking info- he has emailed me three times saying he was going to make it right. He also provided me with a different home address- not the one I shipped to. I will notify his local police department and the postal inspectors since it was through the mail.
I think this post may have gotten his attention. I don't think he wants the postal inspector or police coming to get him. I sure hope you get your trades back in the same condition as it was when you shipped it out.

I see one chance, and that is you are closing down his game too soon. He might do you right to create that look of honesty to use against others.
The fact that you work for USPS doesn't hurt either. It will be somewhat easier for you to follow through with the postal inspectors then it would be for the average Joe.

Last edited:
He logged on to Bladeforums at 7am this morning. I hope he visited this thread!!

Back