• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Scam ALERT!!! Russel Freeman

j9riO0G.jpg

There were suppose to be 3 knives in the box. But..... only 2 were shipped. These are the 2 cheaper ones. At this point I am done with this mess. I will put some nice feedback on his profile and block him on this forum and every other I can find. DON’T deal with this knucklehead!!

4E9A8E5F-36C6-403D-A9FB-36A8CC17F9D7.jpeg

Kind of like this, sorry to hear that he did not do the right thing, very easy thing to do for a honest fella.:rolleyes::poop:

Last edited:
Wonder why he put those two in if he was not going to send them all? Glad at least two of them made it home!

One of two that I can think of (1) claims other one was in there but lost in transit :p or (2) hope that some will keep the wolves at bay...sorry but the answer is neither. Good bye

Is anyone else disappointed? John's a buddy, so I'm glad he got something out of it... but a stonebenza would have been way more entertaining.

Back