• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SCAMMER ALERT!! KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade scammed me in a trade.

duro and others: discussing a personal visit is equivalent to a threat. I suggest you stay away from him physically and leave this to law enforcement. You can end up in more trouble than he would.

A knock on the door and a "How ya doin' Keith" wouldn't be a bad thing. You could go as far as to have a local police man with you. They do it on Archery Talk all the time!

I just want to check on his welfare. Something might of happened to him, preventing him from fulfilling his trade agreement. I hope Keith is OK.

I had a fellow forumite send me an address for FingerBlade that is different from the one he gave me, in Dracut, MA. Evidently that is the address he used in the Airgun forum scam.

I also added his name to the title since it appears in the thread now.

And please don't visit the guy, or even talk about doing it. As tempting as it may be, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
Yes 3 Forestview ave.

It is possible he moved to that address after his last scam or maybe its his moms house? Either way I am sure someone knows him at that address if he is able to receive mail there.

I called the USPS for some clarification in this case because I did have insurance on the package.

Because the package was delivered to the recipient no insurance claim can be filed. Insurance only covers the package if it is lost, damaged or stolen. In this case the intended recipient received the package.

However this is classified as mail fraud:

Mail fraud, a felony, carries a sentence of up to five years in prison and/or fines of up to $250,000 when individuals are involved and up to 30 years in prison and/or $1,000,000 in fines when a financial institution is involved.

Hopefully the inspectors involved on the case will hunt down Keith and he will get whats coming to him.

If any guys see an sebenza insingo go up on the forums that seems a little suspicious (username made that day etc...), discreetly contact me please. I have the birthcard information.

Add me to the list of people that would like to meet this guy. I believe here when someone intentionally defrauds another the victim in entitled to three times the damages. I hope it is that way there too and they hold his feet to the fire to make him pay up.

Hey Guys,

I just got a response via email from keith.

"How dare you two get together and try to claim I fraud you! You know what you did and this is inexcusible. I too have reported you both! Just cause we have differences in opinion on forum you too have to gang up on me now? And after what you did...you guys are truly cruel!"

This guy is complete and utter garbage...

Difference of opinions? I guess taking the property of others has a different meaning other than stealing for this guy.

I have some experience with Lowell PD over the years. They "used to have" a detective assigned to Internet crimes but not sure what the status of their internet crime unit is currently. Give them a call, it cannot hurt. Not certain of Dracut

Parts of Lowell are certainly pits...............

Yeah, people are telling my I'm nuts. I would let the law enforcement take care of it. I may have jumped the gun. As much as I'm enraged, it's logical for law enforcement, or the postal service to follow up.

Technically just knocking on his door could warrant possible trespassing charges. I just keep thinking...what if that was me? I work hard for my money, as I'm sure you two do, and our knives are of course important to us. This is why I wanted to help out, but you're right; it's not advisable.

Good luck guys, let the law handle this one, it may take some time, but I'm sure in the end you will prevail.

Don't worry about it Erik. Not worth your time, effort, or risk. Hopefully he is convicted of mail fraud and serves hard time for it. He is such a loony tune he is emailing me saying he never was trying to rip me off.

I'm not dealing with him anymore I'm just going to let the judicial system go at him.

Funny that he stopped communicating until complaints were filed with the Postal Inspector(s). Hope he gets what's coming to him and you two see the return of your property.

Thanks for the heads up and hope this works out for you guys.

Keith Janowicz , do the right thing and return these guys their knives. Keith Janowicz scammer thief crook steals cons people out of their knives on forums . making it easier to find on google hopefully.

Hey Guys,

I just got a response via email from keith.

"How dare you two get together and try to claim I fraud you! You know what you did and this is inexcusible. I too have reported you both! Just cause we have differences in opinion on forum you too have to gang up on me now? And after what you did...you guys are truly cruel!"

This guy is complete and utter garbage...

This guy is full of crap. Stealing property via false pretenses using the USPS is inexcusable. Reported you? Rlly? Again I have to call BS. I agree with your assessment Mike. I'm very happy to see that you went through the postal inspectors. It's a good thing too, this guy needs a dose of his own medicine. Let us know if he returns your property, and I agree press him to the full extent of the law

duro and others: discussing a personal visit is equivalent to a threat. I suggest you stay away from him physically and leave this to law enforcement. You can end up in more trouble than he would.

Having been in this situation myself (trouble) , I definately suggest letting LE deal with this

I have an email from Keith as well wanting me to call him.
He will have to communicate either through email, and/or here in this thread. I want a solid record of everything that is said.

Keith, say what you have to say for yourself here. If it is a "misunderstanding", straighten it out. If you were never intent on defrauding us, tell us what happened.

I have an email from Keith as well wanting me to call him.
He will have to communicate either through email, and/or here in this thread. I want a solid record of everything that is said.

Keith, say what you have to say for yourself here. If it is a "misunderstanding", straighten it out. If you were never intent on defrauding us, tell us what happened.

I agree, if he never intended to scam you guys, this could still probably be worked out before things get taken to the point to where that's no longer an option. However, it doesn't seem like this is the case at all. As well as keeping an eye out for your items for sale here, I would recommend keeping tabs on Ebay as well.

What sort of sebenza insingo Mike? Just a straight up with plain Ti handles?

Last edited:
Just because I am nosey, I found him on Facebook and his phone number via Google . Due to privacy concerns and my lack of personal interest , I will not post links :)

Back