• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scammer Alert - Sphillips1995s

p64imp

Gold Member
Member profile link

Original Listing Post

In short, this user first posted a counterfeit Stitch.

Here's his posting.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/auto...=512449235634270210#s1-0-1;searl|1647130035:4
Compare with this DHGate item. A complete match.

First member (a guy i've done business with twice who's a fine upstanding member of this community) in the thread messaged him, informed him in PM that its a fake. He acknowledged it, deleted the subject and listing text.

I on the other hand had no idea and messaged him. He replied back to me after the above member informed him that its a $22 buck Chinese copy. This is the reply i got:

1629332011758.png

He attempted to sell it to me in private even after understanding its a fake.

This is the first time i encountered a dishonest guy in Blade Forums. To keep the community safe, figured its my duty to report this on forward...

He was asking $330 and claimed it was brand new, just missing the box. I'm sure he pulled back the box as it was an obvious sign of where it came from...

Shouldn't he receive a site ban? I'd hate for him to pop back in a year later when everyone has forgotten and pull this again.
Haven’t got to that point… yet, couple of other things need to be looked at first.

Back