Scandi Group Buy *Chat Thread*

Great idea VANCE VANCE ! This blows the door open on possible choices.
Is there any way we can get the specs for the new Bush Hermit Series knives?
i believe i posted to OAL on here somewhere. We still have yet to complete one for the final measurements

You did OAL = 6 1/4 in the behind the scenes thread. Is there going to be a Med version as well and is it one of the possible choices?

VANCE VANCE

Dude!!! You've GOT to open this up for more than 20 items AND black canvas commando must be an option. (just throw the liners and stripes to the side, LOL) I know it needs to wait until thread unlocking time but (even though I should be on restriction) given the opportunity and option of black canvas scandi 3/32 CPM154, I'd buy these: Esquire, Handyman, D.Humpbacked ... I might even be inclined to also do a KEB too but that $$ would be adding up.

Question: Is a Sylvrfalcen not an option in this GB?

Using a bit of @Bmurray "Bob-itude" here: Thanks for your compliance! hahahahaha

EDIT: For opening up beyond 20 or more than 1 per person, I'd be happy to indicate 1st choice to be due in the "first 20" and then the rest could go on a 6-month list for all I care. :D

edited the GB thread for a little more clarity

"Pick as many as you want. No per person limit."
I think you will need extra shop help for this group buy. Quiting my job now, will be in Georgia tomorrow.........

I think you will need extra shop help for this group buy. Quiting my job now, will be in Georgia tomorrow.........
come on down.. the weather is supposed to be finally starting to cool off this weekend.

the fact that they are all Scandi's should save a good bit of time. Once the blades are heat treated it will be straight to getting the scales glued on. Then once they are shaped and sanded it's off to the scandi jig to do the grinds/sharpening:thumbsup:
Sounds like a win-win to me!

Excellent group buy!!! Wow, you guys are going to be busy....

Thanks for listening, and thanks for being so accommodating with the choices!

VANCE VANCE - where can we find a list of the base model prices? I know I’ve seen them on more than one occasion, but can’t remember where. :rolleyes:

**ETA: Now I see the link for base model prices. Must have missed it the first time I read the GB post. I was obviously blinded by the awesome.

Last edited:
Is OD canvas ever going to be an option?

Only asking because I’d be willing to wait for OD to be available.....

Reactions: CAD
Back