Schmetz 794 Needles

bike4fun919

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Where is the best place to get these needles in the different sizes and points. I'm new to this :).
The instruction book recommends Schmetz 794 needles. I can find Schmetz on amazon but not the model 794? Also any recommendations on thread brands would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Found your needles! Weaver Leather has em as they work in some of the machines they sell too. I like size 207 thread, top and bottom, for sheath work. In fact I use #207 on just about everything. I really like Weavers white nylon thread. Most of our colored thread and also white poly thread we get from the threadexchange.com.

Found your needles! Weaver Leather has em as they work in some of the machines they sell too. I like size 207 thread, top and bottom, for sheath work. In fact I use #207 on just about everything. I really like Weavers white nylon thread. Most of our colored thread and also white poly thread we get from the threadexchange.com.
Thanks! Now I just have to learn how to see!

Good deal their shipping has gotten better over the years. Use to take a long time. Now they're pretty quick.

Back