School me on the BK4

The value's going to go up?? And here I was about to throw one up on the Exchange. Maybe I'll wait, lol.

well, personally i hope the BK4 i mean the MACHAX BEHOLD IT AND THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER BE ITS NAME will make a come back, but that's a hope.

the KaBar BK4 will never be made like that again, i would think, so, it's automatically a limited item.

who knows what the future may bring, but that's why i have backups :D

Blues! Welcome back brudda. I see you're still a windy bastid. :D

HA! The only difference I reckon, is that I got windier from the back end during my absence. Strange that the ol' lady now can't wait for me to get back out in the woods!

Might be another couple of years a'fore I check back in. One never knows. Just stopped by over the weekend and saw a thread with a topic I knew a little about, so I chimed in. Good to see you too, brudda, and I see you're sportin' a new Title. Congrats. See ya 'round sometime or 'nother. Take care 'til then.

Blues

Kind of re-affirmed my like of the BK4 today during some trail cleanup at the local mtb trail. The BK4 and some pruners can do a lot of work to clear up the active plant growth and fallen limbs this spring. I didn't have to cut anything over 3" or 4" but I did have my saw and axe with me as there was a reported widow maker on the trail that I was planning to take care of but someone beat me to it in the rain yesterday.

I should have got pics but there just so much versatility in the small package. Not sure how it compares to a BK9 but it certainly fits somewhere between a small hatchet and big knife. I'm actually surprised on how well the BK4 resists binding.

IMG_1214.jpg

Back