Schrade 152OT Sharpfinger

Question, I have a schrade duck stamp 152, it has a cutout of a flying duck on a stainless blade. The question is what are the handle covers. Are they bone or stag ??

I wonder how many schrade 152 Harley Davison were made and what year ?
They have a very nice black handles, black leather sheath.
I have never seen one in new mint condition.
Wonder who sold them ?
The one I have has been used and carried.
The Sharpfinger 152 was a prize knife the many of the motercycle gangs.
Legal in most states because of it small size.

Schrade also did an LB-7, LB-5, LB-1 and an SP-1 and these were custom made specifically for Harley Davidson. I will look to see if I have the info for quantities made and when. I have them all in Clampacks except for the 152

Tom
I checked my documentation and cannot find anything as far as when these were produced or numbers produced. Sorry...

Tom

Last edited:
37461932911_1d4ede31ae.jpg
[/url]20170930_160116

Here is mine after I cleaned it up! It cleaned 100's of small game animals over the years!

I wonder how many schrade 152 Harley Davison were made and what year ?
They have a very nice black handles, black leather sheath.
I have never seen one in new mint condition.
Wonder who sold them ?
The one I have has been used and carried.
The Sharpfinger 152 was a prize knife the many of the motercycle gangs.
Legal in most states because of it small size.
According to the new product file and memos, it appears to have been produced between 1988 and 1990 with a volume of 2,000 pieces +/-.

See post #114 in this thread. They were sold by Harley Davidson dealers.

Thanks Codger
Your research and post on this forum have help me identify a number of 152 patterns in my collection.

Schrade had a Sharpfinge in the pipe line for their 100 th Anniversary.
They did not make production. However, Old Mate Codger has a mint one in the box.
medium

Schrade had a Sharpfinge in the pipe line for their 100 th Anniversary.
They did not make production. However, Old Mate Codger has a mint one in the box.
medium
There was more than one sharpie in the works for the 100th anniversary! There was one made in the "DS" dual shield program which did briefly make production. I'll post a photo of mine in a bit.

Here is one I recently did some trading to get, my first knife in several years. A 1994 152NRA

Last edited:
The several bone handled ones I have never acquired. I didn't buy them years ago when the market was flush with pickings at good prices. I may happen upon one or more yet.

Hi Codger,

I was told Schrade had some big orders, for knives around 2002-2003 - and some of those orders were cancelled and sent back. I do not know much about the last years, before Schrade closed down.

In 2005 I did start to look for any think that came out of the factory, between 2000 and 2004.

I was very lucky to find some stock, that was sent to Australia. I would like to Know more. Ken.

Some of my sets, are missing USA flags etc.
My best find was a Display, that was delivered in January 2004.
It had 6 of each knife for the Display, for stock.
I have the cash register tape for all the knives.
Postage was over $US 150 at the time.

This is a Blue Bone Set.
medium

Last edited:
I did snag a brown bone SE overnight for a fair price. No box or papers of course. Here is a poor eBay picture.

5wk0ow.jpg

Back