schrade/camillus swap, exchange for sale, vote!!!

first off here is the link to what some of us have asked of cougar, which is that we can have an exchange forum or for sale/ trade. If you read most everything he says in this link you'll understand everything. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5354605#post5354605

To sum it up here is where we are at. It will pretty much be in the exchange forum area but there will be a link in the schrade and camillus forums to get to it. It will be a for sale thing ( which I dont think rules out being able to trade as well) but the thing is your gonna have to be a gold member to use it for the most part or at least to sell, you can still buy or trade if your not but you'll have to be gold to post. At least thats the way I understand it.

So what were looking for and I still have to post this in the camillus forum as well but for the most part 40 Gold members that are willing to come foreward and say they are going to take part in this new thread. cause without at least 40 people they wont let it go through.

next thing so far, is that it will include schrade and ALL of its cousins and camillus and ALL if its cousins. We need to compile a list of what should be on there. I know we've been over it in the last couple of weeks but now we need to make a sure thing one.

SO when you post and if your a gold member put a for sure yes or no whether your going to at some point participate. IF your not a gold member it dosent mean we dont need to hear that you as well are willing to participate as far as the trading or buying goes.

By the way to all of my friends here in the schrade forum, I know there is many, many of you guys far more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am and have been here much longer than me, so Im not in any way trying to step on any toes here what so ever. I just think this would be a great way for some of us to balance out our collections, get rid of extras, pick up new ones, get some of the ones that have been hiding in the closet for years out and sell or trade them. thanks and lets hope for 40 " YES I WILL PARTICIPATE VOTES"- JOEL S

I'm in, main interest in Camillus, but a Schrade/Camillus/etc. thread would be great.

I'm all for it, but why can't it be a sticky in the Schrade forum, and a sticky in the Camillus forum like the one over in Traditional? I don't care for the idea of selling. I would think the posts would have to be moderated like crazy, to keep out the post 2004 Schrades, unless those are allowed.

thawk Im not sure either thats kinda what i was pulling for too but you can still trade in the for sale fourm a lot of guys post stuff for sale with the intention of trading it. you know like a for sale price but also open to offers such as... maybe ask Im all for that too.- Joel

Ok things arent looking good we only have an official 8 yes votes the way I count so far. So here is what Im gonna try to do. Im gonna give away 3 Knives.

1) Imperial schrade key chain with a little imperial knife.
2) Schrade USA 108ot new in the box
3) Mooremaker usa new in the box pick trapper.( to keep the camillus guys interested).
4) camillus usa young bucks orange camp knife ( with young bucks etch)
Dosent matter if you have allready posted or not I will pick 3 random gold Yes votes if we get the 40 yes's. I know there not the greatest knives in the world but maybe it could help. Dosent matter where ya live I will ship it to ya.

zztraders056.jpg

zztraders058.jpg

I'm in. Don't enter me in the contest. I went gold earlier this morning. Nice gesture Joel. You are a horse trader at heart. :thumbup:

I vote yes, as a gold member!!
I've been meaning to do it, just procrastinated; don't enter me either. Save the knives for people who go gold after the offer, IMO.
Nice gesture!!

The gentlemen and new Gold Member from the great town of Goleta casts his vote YES for the issue at hand

Sounds like a good idea
Thanks for putting in the effort Joel
Your not stepping on MY toes that's for sure ;)

Thats a good idea! You can do it on Ebay, but doing it here means informed members, trading amongst friends, and the knnowledge you can trust everyone else on the board.
I vote yes!

Back