schrade/camillus swap, exchange for sale, vote!!!

I've been in this since the git go. Thanks for keep it alive everyone.

Nice going Dale! Welcome to the Gold!!
I hope I am counted in the YES group!!

You bet ya waynorth you were one of the first ones too!!! I think if we have gotten 34 another 6 should come sooner or later - I HOPE,lol- Joel

Welcome back to the gold side Larry! And Dale and the others who have gone gold too!

Michael

:thumbup:eek:k i think i did it correctly and have a gold membership now and yes my vote is YES!!!

Woo Hoo we are getting close COME ONE COME ALL join in the FUN that is yet to COME !:thumbup::D;):p

I'm in, and waiting patently, I have a small UH collection that I'm hoping to build on with the swap meet here in Schrade country. We must be pretty close with those recent gold members.

Dave

Ok boys that's 38. Now I can go to the moderators with this and show them what weve got and how close we are or we can wait till we have forty. Now either way im sure one or 2 of you guys have a gold member friend that could benefit from this if ya want to have them come join in. let me know what ya think.- Joel

Not sure about doing this BUT maybe someone more in the know could ask or find the answer. How would posting a thread over in the TRADITIONAL FORUM about this go over? Or would it be violating some rule/rules dunno just a thought? Let me know and I would be more than happy to post, PM or e-mail Me via the forum or drop line in this thread?:thumbup:

magicmarker57 makes it 39 yes votes!!!! Stroker, When I first started this I did post it over in the traditional folders and fixed blades. actually I posted it twice and got into a little trouble for it/ were only lacking 1 vote so we may be able to pull it off still.- Joel

Thanks:thumbup: Joel I will heed the advice and keep to myself on the repost to the TRAD. forum:confused::grumpy:.

One more folks STEP right up and join in the FUN!:D:thumbup:

Well, I can not just sit here and do nothing after seeing this! Count me in! Gold is paid. Just not sure how to upgrade yet.

Back