schrade/camillus swap, exchange for sale, vote!!!

I didint want to say this before because I didint want someone to jump in just to get a free knife for going gold but ike Im sending you a schrade or camillus I havent decided yet for being the 40th YES VOTE!!! Regardless of how and when this goes through. and I do still have 3 or 4 others to give away I will randomly draw names. But now Im gonna get this sent over to the boss man and check for an answer.- Joel

Ok here is what im giving away. Nothing fancy but just something to say thanks for helping us get to 40!!! I have a new in the clam package 80t, a new in the box 885uh king ranch, new in the box 108ot, a camillus youngbucks camp knife no box bulk packed, and an schrade keychain and imperial knife. I will draw them up here in a minute.
giveawayknives001.jpg

Joel, I am most gracious and appreciative of the free knife! If it is ok with you, I wish to pass my winning knife on to member Jackie, just to see if we can spark some interest and get him swayed over to folders to accompany his strait knives? Thanks Again!

Ike sounds fine with me. When I went through with this whole deal I was dealing with cougar allen but he has since retired and told me to talk to spark but he says " he will think about it" so hopefully it wasnt all for nothing but here is the link to the thread I started in service and support so any help you guys wanna give me over there would be greatly appreciated!!!!- Joel

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=593194

Ike sounds fine with me. When I went through with this whole deal I was dealing with cougar allen but he has since retired and told me to talk to spark but he says " he will think about it" so hopefully it wasnt all for nothing but here is the link to the thread I started in service and support so any help you guys wanna give me over there would be greatly appreciated!!!!- Joel

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=593194

Well, in spite of the non-commital response, at least it is being considered. I asked for permission to make a Schrade Collector's Bladeforum calendar a while back and never recieved a response. But perhaps participation by a few more new or existing gold or higher members might sway the decision in favor of a Schrade/Camillus swap forum, I'll kick in another incentive for members to upgrade.

Back in 2005 not long after the "meltdown" at Imperial Schrade, we had the first forum member's knife made, an engraved SS627 limited to an issue of 30 pieces. On one side it is engraved: UNCLE HENRY'S LOST SOULS and on the other: SCHRADE FORUM @ BFC, 2005. Perhaps someone who was here then and not subsequently banned can post a picture of theirs.

I have a spare and will give it away here if we get five more new paid members to upgrade and participate in the proposed swap forum. If this doesn't happen in..say 30 days from today, I will pass the knife on to a current member who has joined and contributed to the forum since the knife was issued in 2005. Sound fair?

Michael

:eek::confused:;):D Wow!! what a offer Michael! Well fellow Schradians what gives with this offer?!.:p

Now I know there are other folks out there that like Schrades step to the plate and GET R DONE!!!:p:thumbup:

Thanks Shawn. Further, I'll kick in some original Schrade flyers as seen on the collectors-of-schrades-r.us site. And a Camillus catalog. The drawing will thus have multiple winners. I'll work on selecting and posting the flyers and catalog's scans so you can see what is offered. Wanna sweeten the pot? Feel free. DOnors need to be prepared to pay shipping, so think twice before you offer a large glass and wood display to or from Australia (yes, Aussies and Canadians are included!) :D

Excellent codger thats really awesome!!! sorry I have not drawn for the knife winners yet Ive been very buys elsewhere. But I will try to get to this tonite. Same goes for me as well I will ship to whoever I pick but my give away will go to the allready first 40 ves voters. Now if we get more votes I may kick somthing else new in too.- Joel

Michael...you LITTLE wordsmith you...you dont need that upside down knife to deliver the uppercuts!! From one who is not banned <yet>to another,great desture, I will add a genuine tanned lucky Kangaroo Scrotum ballbag which can be put to many uses even as a knife pouch......<even though it was not particularly lucky for the original Kangaroo owner or any longer much use to him!>.......perhaps you have one Michael you can show a photo ?? Hoo Roo from Downunder.

giveawayknives004.jpg

Ok here went the winners. Im giving them away in the order I picked them out of the hat. The 8ot in the clam pack #1 the 885uh #2 the 108ot #3 the camillus young bucks #4 and the key chain and imperial #5. So here go the winners. and the pic is proof a 2 year old picked them out of the hat so it was completely legal,LOL.

1) Magicmarker57
2) mountaineergoldandblue
3) 6.0stroker
4) BJE
5) 338375
ikedoc send my your address or email and I will send you a knife and you can send it to jackie if you like. If any of you know these guys maybe let them know they won so they can send me an address.Other wise I'll redraw in a week or so. I know some of them are somewhat common for some of you collectors so if you allready have one of them and dont need it we can give it away again or your can give it away yourself.

Last edited:
2060les.jpg

along with the scenic card from the friend who risked his life to rip it from the gnarly beast himself!:D

Oh, my brother the flyboy says he can get me a ride to Guam, but I have to hitchhike from there to Port Lincoln for my pilgrimage to the Southern Schrade Shrine. How far is that by your sharkboat... or would you have to use the company jet? :p

Joel, we understood the giveaway you offered was to go to one of the first 40 "Yea's". My continuation is an addendum to help increase our odds of the swap forum and... and even if the swap forum fails to materialize, garner more interest and participation in the forum.

:DOk here we go as some more added incentive to Codger 64 (Michael) and Larry 303's give away, using the already mentioned rules five new paid members who upgrade and participate in the proposed swap forum all this has to happen within the next 30 days!:thumbup: I'll offer a unsharpened 8OT

Schrade
NY USA
8OT

Not mint cause there are some pepper specks/spider webb on blades BUT as stated unsharpened, BTW main has the revered match stryker nail nic;). I'll try to get a decent pic :mad:up tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll get this thing to FLY yet!:p

Great incentives..lets keep them coming........Michael the entrance to that scrotum appears to have been stretched somewhat????? ...........er......Hoo Roo

Great incentives..lets keep them coming........Michael the entrance to that scrotum appears to have been stretched somewhat????? ...........er......Hoo Roo

That scan of the ...item...was made as it was taken from the package it arrived in. I cannot account for what the previous owner did with/to it or what jocularity was engaged in by Australian customs inspectors when they fond... examined it.

I think that someone with too many etched, gold filled Schrade bowies needs to donate one. Any suggestions? (be nice now!). :)

Ok guys here is where we are at as of right now! Spark " the man in charge" says he dosent believe there is enough schrade/camillus traffic at this point to have its own thread area, BUT he did say "when" he gets time he will add a tag in the for sale area labled schrade. I asked him if he could add camillus in there too. After talking to the retired cougar allen he said to make sure we go ahead and use it as maybe to prove that at some point down the line we could use a thread of our own. So since he is going to be kind enough to give us our own schrade/ camillus tag we need to use it. he wasnt sure when it would be up there but I will try to watch and let you guys know.- Joel

Back