schrade/camillus swap, exchange for sale, vote!!!

Excellent Joel. Nice work! And a thanks to Coug & Spark. :thumbup:

Shoot me an email when it it is up & runnin'.
My finger is on the mend (I took the stitches out this evening) & I hope to be trying to get caught up in the shop by the middle of next week. I won't have much time for the forums then. I don't want to miss this.

Dale

I have about a dozen nice Schrades ready for the Swap site!!
Chompin' at the bit here!!

Me to waynorth, I guess from the way spark explained it, it will be in the for sale area or maybe the trade area up toward the top kinda like the buck knives tag. So you'll have to be gold member to start a thread but you can also trade or whatever.- Joel

Me to waynorth, I guess from the way spark explained it, it will be in the for sale area or maybe the trade area up toward the top kinda like the buck knives tag. So you'll have to be gold member to start a thread but you can also trade or whatever.- Joel
So, any clue when it's going to happen?

Well, in spite of the non-commital response, at least it is being considered. I asked for permission to make a Schrade Collector's Bladeforum calendar a while back and never recieved a response. But perhaps participation by a few more new or existing gold or higher members might sway the decision in favor of a Schrade/Camillus swap forum, I'll kick in another incentive for members to upgrade.

Back in 2005 not long after the "meltdown" at Imperial Schrade, we had the first forum member's knife made, an engraved SS627 limited to an issue of 30 pieces. On one side it is engraved: UNCLE HENRY'S LOST SOULS and on the other: SCHRADE FORUM @ BFC, 2005. Perhaps someone who was here then and not subsequently banned can post a picture of theirs.

I have a spare and will give it away here if we get five more new paid members to upgrade and participate in the proposed swap forum. If this doesn't happen in..say 30 days from today, I will pass the knife on to a current member who has joined and contributed to the forum since the knife was issued in 2005. Sound fair?

Michael

We are fast approaching the end of November, and it is not looking like we will get another five members to ante up the fees for gold membership to participate in the swap forum. I am bumping this up here so that new members will have a chance to see it. Also included in this giveaway are other knives and some original Schrade full color factory flyers. They look great as backgrounds to photos and also framed memorabilia on the wall of your home or office.

Michael

I just upgraded to Platinum to show my support for the swap site. Make it happen guys.

Come you guys I have a lot of shcrades to sell and even better to trade!!!! I also SUPPORT THE SCHRADE SWAP MOVEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here, with stuff to trade and sell, (and I want some more, too!!!) and will be renewing my membership when it comes up. I like it here. For those of you who are even newer than I am, a gold membership is not expensive.

In my opinion, you folks have worked too on this thing for it to not happen, so I am bumping this back up in hope that others come to the call.

Well fellas spark said when he got around to it he would try to add a schrade/camillus tag in the for sale area like buck has. Even though it is a for sale area you can still trade you just put what your asking for a knife but also tell what your interested in trade wise. It should be nice! here is the link to the original thread I started in " service and support" you can take a look at it. if someone is feeling up to it please feel free to give us your support over there, so spark remembers or we could even start a new thread over there too which may not be a bad idea. I dont want to bug him too much in case this thing flops then I look like an idiot. So if he does add the schrade/camillus trade tag for us we gotta be willing to use it. I think a new thread and some support over there may get it jumpstarted!!! Thanks again to all who have been a part of this I have a little bunch of schrades and camillus knives ive been saving for when it gets started. - Joel
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=593194

Just resubscribed with GOLD membership, wanted my first post to be in favor of the Schrade/Camillus swap and sales forum.

Where is the count?

Just sent a pm to spark 2 days ago asking about it. Havent heard back yet. Im still trying I promise. I want this to happen badly.- joel

Ive sent some emails , and posted in the Service and support area time and time again and nothing. I have been holding on to quite a few extra schrades, waiting. I can start another thread asking about it in the service and support area with a link to it here if you guys wanna come jump in with some support again like we have in the past? What do you guys think- Joel

Last edited:
Bumping this thread back up. Hedger's post prompted me to at least do that.

Back