1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Schrade Copenhagen Knife Question.

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Halfneck, May 25, 2015.

1. Halfneck

Halfneck

Jun 30, 2005
    Growing up the knife I usually had in my pocket was a Schrade 34OT Middleman Stockman. It's what was easily available, and more importantly affordable. I have one sitting in front of me at my desk as I type, more out of nostalgia than anything. Never really was fond of the stockman pattern, but I love the size of the 34OT. While going through the big online auction site I ran across a Schrade Copenhagen knife that grabbed my attention. It looks like a Schrade 33OT Middleman Jack, but with a serrated/saw-like sheepsfoot blade as a secondary blade.

But I cannot find any mention of the size of the knife. Is it the same overall length as the 34OT/33OT?

Thanks - Pat.

2. MarkPinTx

MarkPinTx

Aug 21, 2003
    Other than the scales and shield the Copenhagen knives are/were pretty much just Old Timers. There were some Old Timers with various serrated blades. So if you can correlate it to the OT, it's probably just like it.

3. Halfneck

Halfneck

Jun 30, 2005
    Tried seeing if the blade stamp was similar to the 33OT/34OT, but it says Cope instead.