• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scope mounts, Surefire, sights, G19 holster, .308 FGMM brass

I have several items for sale here that I need to move. No trades at this time please, only looking for cash at this time. Payment via PayPal G&S (fee is factored into price) or Zelle. Thanks!

First is a set of Daniel Defense A1.5 fixed irons. Both front and rear are in absolutely excellent shape. I still run a rear on one of my uppers, and I LOVE the A1.5s. They're simple, yet very robust. I run my Aimpoints with a lower 1/3 mount, so if they ever die (and I've had a T1 crap out on me), you don't have to flip anything up, you just drop your head a tiny bit and keep on trucking. I'm looking for $100 shipped Priority in the lower 48.

U3a147Pl.jpg

oPI4Xctl.jpg

mcNvTUEl.jpg

Next is an excellent condition M10 QD-L mount from American Rifle Company for 30mm optics. It has 0MOA cant, and is 35mm high, looks great!

I’m looking for $195 shipped FIRM (that's $110 off new!) in the lower 48.

cVdYeLkl.jpg

VPgUjeQl.jpg

LSHmp4kl.jpg

Next is a used but excellent condition Surefire E2DL 5/200 lumen model (not an Ultra). If you need a dual output light that isn’t quite as bright as a sun in your pocket, this is it! $85 shipped.

9F7cJv8l.jpg

SJ4j8aIl.jpg

Then, I have a lightly used Comp-Tac Minotaur for a Gen1-4 Glock 19 or 17 (it’s made for a 19, but the kydex is open bottomed, allowing the use of both). It has 1.5” clips w/ brown leather backing. These are some of the most comfortable IWB holsters out there! $48 shipped.

9WP6Xchl.jpg

dGI7fyRl.jpg

I also have 295 once fired .308 cases from Federal Gold Medal Match (215 from 168gr, 80 from 185gr) for sale. Fired from an Accuracy International AT bolt action, so it's in fantastic shape! Looking for $90 shipped for all of it.

dWr28jrl.jpg

elJMghsl.jpg

Payment via Zelle or PayPal

Back